What is your workout plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunray11julie
    sunray11julie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thx
    i am starting Push Circuit this week... question for everyone that has gotten this far, in each phase are the exercises more difficult so i will be starting with heavier weights, or should i go down in weight or just stay about the same... hope that question makes sense...

I have finished 1 round of CLX and now doing the Hybrid TF/CLX.
    You want to go heavier in weight for the push phase you only do 6-8 reps.
    you can always modify if you need to.
    The lean phase you go back to 10 -12 reps but do upper and lower body at the same time. so balance maybe an issue.
    Just remember to make note of the weight and if it is to heavy or to light and adjust.

I know you will rock it!
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cool how are you liking push so far?

I'm liking it. I only had a 3 and 5 lb weight so I bought 12, 15 and 20's on the way. I have slowed down in the weight loss dept but I can see a difference with inches. Next week I start the lean phase. Is hybrid an actual workout tape or just workouts you put together yourself of Chalean tapes?
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Cool how are you liking push so far?

I'm liking it. I only had a 3 and 5 lb weight so I bought 12, 15 and 20's on the way. I have slowed down in the weight loss dept but I can see a difference with inches. Next week I start the lean phase. Is hybrid an actual workout tape or just workouts you put together yourself of Chalean tapes?

Cool. i start lean phase next week too! The hybrid is a combination of two or more programs. Most peoples hybrid is turbo fire or turbo jam with chalean extreme. There are a couple of people that are adding in Insanity. You can even just add other workouts to the program. Its all about what you feel your body needs!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My plan this week:

Mon. - Stretch 40
    Tues - Ab Burner & Recharge
    Wed. - Rest Day
    Thurs. - Burn 1
    Fri. - Core 20 & Stretch 10
    Sat. - Burn it Off & Stretch 10
    Sun. - Ab Burner & Recharge

This is the basic hybrid that Chalene has, but I am not sure how I feel about it. I may change it up if I do not feel chalenged enough.
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My plan this week is to workout doing the week and rest on the weekends since i have some much going on.

Mon- Lean 1
    Tues- Run 3miles
    Wed- Lean 2
    Thurs- 3miles
    Fri- Lean 3

I may add a little more to the lean days.

happy lifting ladies!
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Week 5 of TF/CLX hybrid :heart:

Mon.- Push circuit 1 + 3 mile run
    Tue.- Burn it off & Extreme Abs
    Wed.- Rest Day
    Thur.- Push circuit 2 + 3 mile run
    Fri.- Burn Intervals & Ab Buner
    Sat.- Push circuit 3
    Sun.- Fire 45 EZ + 3 mile run
  • Deulsenia
    Deulsenia Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 2 weeks into Burn and awaiting TF in the mail. It seems like Clx is more weight training so I want to add more cardio. I have alot to loose. So the hybrid is adding another work out program to a current. Do you make your own schedule or is there a general one out there that I dont know about? What I've been doing so far as using Turbo Jam as my cardio before any of the circuits to add more cardio. Any suggestions? :happy: