JACsTeam

Options
13»

Replies

• Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Alright... a new goal I am working on is to complete the Trail Blazzer (132/621), Pedal Power (142/621), and the Shred it (121/621) milestones. I have been at this for 69 weeks now and those are my totals so far in the brackets... Have a little ways to go yet.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    EASA2 9 week Hard 36 of 36

:D:D >>I DID IT<< :D:D. I went into that level with as many health packs and ammo that I could carry and went in with guns ablazin' :) Those demons didn't know what hit them. I saw the exit in the distance and gave it everything I had right to the end. I feel Awesome. I believe I won that round. Mission Accomplished. Happy Friday Everyone. Can you tell I am hyped up...LOL.

I think I will do some preset workouts for about 3 weeks and then probably get into NFL TC again.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Just checking in. Hope everyone is finding time to stay "ACTIVE" throughout the weeks. I have one more workout in the NFL TC on medium difficulty level tomorrow and then on Monday I will be trying out the new exergame - Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 on the Wii-U. Looks like it should be interesting.