level 3 baby!

Options
NubianSpirit
NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
looking forward to starting level 3 tomorrow! who's with me?! :)

Replies

• mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options

I'm really excited!! Although I skipped today. I got a yukky cold but today was the first and only day I'm going to let it bring me down!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

I'm with ya!
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Done! I am in love with level 3. My head was pounding like crazy (sinus headache) but I still did and loved it!! I must say...I'm kind of proud for not wimping out :drinker:
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i think i like the walking push-ups in level 2 than the walking push-ups in level 3.... the plank raises are cool, too although i must admit, i'm a little concerned about bruising my hips with the jumping jacks with weights :noway:
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i think i like the walking push-ups in level 2 than the walking push-ups in level 3.... the plank raises are cool, too although i must admit, i'm a little concerned about bruising my hips with the jumping jacks with weights :noway:

ha ha .. yeah, those jumping jacks with the weights - I bang my hips too on the way down! I agree about the pushups .. I liked Level 2's better -- only because I couldn't do them all so I know they were harder. These were actually pretty easy, BUT I must admit that I could hardly even do ONE pushup when I started and now I can do most (not all quite yet, but I'm getting there!). I couldn't do a whole lot of the jumping moves because my one knee is acting up, but I did all the modified and I still was sweating. I can't believe we're on our last 10 days! Looking forward to doing Ripped next :)