UPPING cals to break plateau

Options

Replies

• GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I read that this morning. Her definition of Ketosis isn't accurate, but its still good info! That article brought me to posting on the forums which brought someone to invite me here - and here I am! Thank you for letting me be a part of your group! :)

I've lost 24 pounds by restricting calories to 1200 a day. Then I got stuck. REALLY stuck. I tried ultra low carbing but surprisingly that has not un-stuck me. And even while low-carbing for the last month and NOT counting calories, I've still stayed right at around 1200 or less a day.

So now I'm going to up my calories and allow more healthy carbs (no processed crap) and hope for the best!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I read that this morning. Her definition of Ketosis isn't accurate, but its still good info! That article brought me to posting on the forums which brought someone to invite me here - and here I am! Thank you for letting me be a part of your group! :)

I've lost 24 pounds by restricting calories to 1200 a day. Then I got stuck. REALLY stuck. I tried ultra low carbing but surprisingly that has not un-stuck me. And even while low-carbing for the last month and NOT counting calories, I've still stayed right at around 1200 or less a day.

So now I'm going to up my calories and allow more healthy carbs (no processed crap) and hope for the best!

So glad you are here...the best is right around thecorner for you!