Inspiration

Options
So I really had to push myself today and in the middle of that one of the thoughts that went through my head was that I'm not doing this just for myself....because I posted my before pics, the results that I achieve during this challenge will either inspire the next person trying the shred or it could make them not bother with it. I don't know about you guys but before I even purchased the DVD I was looking at people's before and after pictures and still do for inspiration when I'm not very motivated.

Let's be that inspiration to the next person that's considering this work out and let's show them some results!!!

Replies

• louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    So I really had to push myself today and in the middle of that one of the thoughts that went through my head was that I'm not doing this just for myself....because I posted my before pics, the results that I achieve during this challenge will either inspire the next person trying the shred or it could make them not bother with it. I don't know about you guys but before I even purchased the DVD I was looking at people's before and after pictures and still do for inspiration when I'm not very motivated.

Let's be that inspiration to the next person that's considering this work out and let's show them some results!!!

Love it! I'm starting Level 3 tonight!