3/21 & 22=Wednesday and Thursday challenge Water and....

I'm still focusing on drinking water! My original plan was to focus for a week on something and get that habit going then add another. What I am finding is that I am pretty good at accomplishing the thing I focus on but a week is not enough for me to make it a habit and I have not been exercising this week like I did last week. What I have discovered is that I feel A LOT more munchy when I don't exercise! Does anyone else have that problem? I also find it easier to drink the water when I exercise.

So................I've decided that I am going to focus again on exercising for the next week. I will finish this week (until next Monday) with the water goal but then shift again to exercise.

Tomorrow is suppose to finally once again be nice weather and that helped so much last week taking the kids out and walking so I will make that committment too!

Quote for today -
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
~ Michael Jordan

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Sounds good! I read that when you do cardio you release something (mind going blank ill let u know when i find it) but it surpresses your appetite.... I also find i crave healthier foods more often. Even if its fruit, fruit is better than cookies or candy!!!