When did you get your copy?

Options
I just ordered a copy of JMBR a few days ago and I was wondering how long it took for you guys to get your copy. I checked customerstatus.com and it said allow 2-3 weeks to ship. I hope it doesn't take that long! haha

Replies

• jennys11
    jennys11 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Use www.customerstatus.com to check the status of your order. It took mine 2 weeks, some people are getting it sooner now.
  • Back2healthyme
    Back2healthyme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine the 7th and got it on the 16th- and I'm in Alaska. Much faster than I expected. Customer Status takes awhile to post updates, so don't get discouraged if it doesn't show it shipped yet. I also had problems tracking on fedex, they said my package didn't exist.
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I had to anxiously wait almost 2 weeks..hopefully people are getting it faster now?
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    It said 2-3 weeks for me too but it was much quicker. I think it was about 7 days. Now I just have to wait for my friend to send it to me as I am not in the US. So still waiting impatiently :explode:
  • mec0925
    mec0925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine took exactly 10 business days.
  • samsara700700
    Options
    I ordered mine on Thursday the 22nd and I received the package on Saturday the 17th.
  • whiteorchidsmp
    whiteorchidsmp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys! I checked customerstatus.com again and it said it shipped!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I got mine in 7 business days!
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine Sunday 3/18 and got it Sat 3/24. Although we get a FedEx tracking number it goes through their "smart post" program. The final delivery comes to your house via your regular US Post Office carrier.
  • whiteorchidsmp
    whiteorchidsmp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I actually got my copy on Saturday. I just finished my second day yesterday and man am I sore haha!