HI !

Options
Welcome to 30 down. The purpose of this group is for each of us to keep track of one another so that by December 30 of this year we will have all lost 30 pounds. I know this goal may seem tough, but we can do it . I believe we can! I hope that each of us can motivate one another. Welcome to 30 down. :laugh:

Replies

• NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am ready to get started! :)
  • liivvvvv95
    Options
    This is a great idea! I would love to have the support of a group to achieve this goal!
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    *waves* Hello
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think this is a great plan. If you break it down its only around 3.5lbs a month till the end of the year. We can do it!
  • shellulrich
    Options
    Hi, im new to this site and i am ready to lose the weight. 30lbs by Dec? i hope i can do it. Im very excited!!! Just gotta focus on how amazing we'll feel and look after the hard work.
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! :) This is great because originally my goal date was Dec, 31st so this is only 1 day off from that! :smile: Here is to us all making our goal ...we can do this!!!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Let's do this thing! I'll be moving from Chicago, IL to Lynchburg, VA this July, so I need some motivation to keep my momentum up with the moving/job hunt stress. Let's go 30 down!
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    YAAY! lets do this guys! <3
  • logoode
    logoode Posts: 6
    Options
    I am so excited about this group! This is exactly how much I need to lose :)
    Let's make this a SUCCESSFUL group! I'm sick of joining groups that quit posting and are inactive... but I know this isn't the case because we're awesome, right?

Right.
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in! I'm already a little ways in, is that okay?
  • emmeclare29
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Im ready Ive lost 14lb since end of feb would love to loose another 30lb :) we can do it!!!!
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi guys
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HI! :smile:
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi and thank you for the invite. Good luck to everyone here. We can do it :)
  • laurali00
    Options
    i'm 2 weeks into healty diet and exercise and weighed myself this morning and guess what..... NOTHING, i'm hoping this group is going to keep me motivated as its hard to keep going when you are trying and seeing no results :sad:
  • WesleyHarrill
    WesleyHarrill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. Lets get healthy!!!
  • DonnaIN
    DonnaIN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite to this group! I am so ready to lose!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    Hello everyone! Good luck to all of us :)
  • vjim25
    vjim25 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello to all,
    Just joined the group today and I am very excited! We all can do this just stay focus with a positive attitude!