DAY 20 CHALLENGE & AFFIRMATION

Options
ShawtyLatina
ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
Wow!!

You are awesome!! It's day 20 and you're still hanging in tough. Go you!!!

So how do you feel as the end approaches? Are you excited? Nervous? Inspired?

Write about it. Take stock of how far you've come. Notice the lines in your script that you've successfully rewritten. Perhaps a few still need editing. You're near the finish line and it's time for a final push.

FOCUS
Nurture your very own Crazy Sexy Posse. Yes we all have "friends" on MFP, but be sure your 'friends' list is chock full of folks that push you, support you, cheer you on, and pick you up when times get tough. Also be sure you nurture a similar group around you who can be in close physical contact. Sometimes we need a hug and a virtual one just won't do. So rally up your support group. Motivate one another, buddy up, pinkie-swear, and help one another stay on track. For those who I've friended as part of this process, I would more than welcome to be included on your journey well after this cleanse is over. So I'll let you decide if you want to disconnect. But if not, consider me one of your biggest cheerleaders, forever in your corner, rooting on the most awesome you ever. Besides, I find it's so much easier to continue this wild ride when you have a pal or two to prod your *kitten*. ;)

POSITIVE SELF TALK
May the right people come together to create the most supportive posse imaginable.

AFFIRMATION
I attract supportive and motivating friendshps into my life. We love and respect one another. We hold ourselves accountable.

GOD POD MAINTENANCE
Dry brush and use coconut oil on your body after your shower. If you feel like twinkling, check out Simply Divine Botanicals "You Glow Girl" glitter butter. Some of the ingredients are essential oils, vitamin E, aloe, avocado & shea oils, and of course, glitter. And who doesn't just love glitter. :) [For a refresh on Dry brushing if you need it, refer to the God Pod Glow Routine post from about a month ago.]

TIP
Be a s Spirulina Ballerina! Siprulina, a blue-green algae, is a good source of B12 and iron, as well as a complete protein. This magic green powder builds immunity, helps protect your liver, and is good for digestion. Add some to your smoothie. [If you're going to be adding it to your juice, be sure to dilute it and shake it up in a jar with a small amount of liquid first. Otherwise it will just bead and never mix.]

PHYSICAL CHALLENGE
Take a super long walk today. Your target is a minimum of 60 min. Spend the time reflecting on how awesome you feel, how far you've come, and how awesome you are. During the surges of joy over the realization that you really are fantabulous, use that energy to throw in some running intervals.

We're almost there my dear friends. Just one more fasting day and one more flush morning, and we can give ourselves a HUGE pat on the back.

You are all in my thoughts. Sending all my love to each and every one of you.

Wishing you the best Friday ever! xxxooo