It's Spring W.A.G. MEMBERS

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
How are we doing w/ our weekend eating? Plans this weekend. Have you conquered at lease 1/3 days of healthy eating?

Replies

• Lizabethafe
    Lizabethafe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been doing extra good this week and am determined to stay on track this weekend so I do not sabotage my goal and all my hard work!! If I can successfully track all of my food this over the next three days, I know that I will stay accountable this weekend! Good luck to all!
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Autumn for us!

My last weekend was awful.....I was out of town to see a show with my boyfriend and we ate so much junk food. Back on track this weekend!! Going to plan my meals in advance!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Seems no posts in a while. Bummer. This sounds like a PERFECT group for me. What is everyone doing to avoid overindulging this Easter weekend? I'm temped to pick up a work shift so I don't have to go to my folks house. The kids can go and have a blast and I can stay away from the TOO MUCH TOO RICH everything...oh, and this year they are ADDING (not subsituting...adding.) a whole FRIED turkey. Mom got a turkey frier for Christmas... UGH the temptation!