Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV!

Cobehale
Cobehale Posts: 54 Member
So since I have FINALLY figured out what NSV actually means.....I thought I would post my own.

Today I did 45 mins of Interval training on the treadmill, on the hilly setting level 4, highest speed 4.0! AND I didn't die! :laugh: It was my no means easy but I did it! Burned 788 calories too!

Back in December when our family first joined the YMCA I was lucky to make 10mins at 2.5!

I even had enough of a "high" going on to carry on and do my upper body strength training.

I am just so stinking proud of myself!

Replies

• LouisAA1978
    LouisAA1978 Posts: 275
    ok so whats nsv
  • Mijo88
    Mijo88 Posts: 69 Member
    nsv = non scale victory
  • Cobehale
    Cobehale Posts: 54 Member
    ok so whats nsv

stands for Non-Scale Victory something good that has happened along your journey that has nothing to do with the number on the scale.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    WTG!!

does it count as a NSV if you can come read the 300+ and go a whole week without accidentally leaving the group? I swear I accidentally click that dang "leave group" button all the time and have to rejoin! LOL