What is Your 30DS Schedule for April?

Options
2»

Replies

• texasyarngirl
    Options
    I may be totally wrong here. Just hear me out and please correct me if I'm wrong. Will you continue to do it 9 more days? My only thought is that if we take days off, which Ill need to do to perhaps, then we have to add them, since I don't consider it 30 days of "time" but rather 30 days of actually doing the workouts. IOW, if it takes 35 days, that's fine, but if I only work out 21 days, even if it took 30 days, then I'm still 9 days short.

For me, I know I won't be actually doing the workout for a full 30 times... I will actually only do it 21 times. BUT - I have to have rest days because of my schedule and I really want to contain this to the month of April so that it is a quick and achievable goal. As I said when I posted my schedule, my results may not be "as good as possible" but they will be good, that's for sure!

On May 1st (acutally looking at calendar, probably April 30th), I am starting the New Rules of Lifting for Women weight training plan and that is like a 6 month plan so I just wanted a definitive "end" date for 30DS.

In case you haven't figured it out, I am one of those people who only starts something new on a Monday or on the first day of the month, haha! Slightly OCD? Maybe so....

JustJen - I'm really glad I'm not the only one who has to start on the first day of a week or month. :tongue:

For that matter - and because my OCD so strongly desires rules and order - and 30 days of anything is like torture for me, I'm going to roughly plan my schedule for the remainder of April ... since I didn't start on April 1, I'm going to set my goal for the remaining 20 days (starting yesterday). My goal is to do W1 and W2, seven days of each by the end of April.

Actual workout days have to be adjusted around my work/travel schedule - so I need to cram in as many as I can and adjust to jogging/walking when I'm in a hotel.
  • jaimemariel
    jaimemariel Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I actually dragging this out for 2 months because I'm doing Couch to 5k as well. So Monday, Wednesday and Saturday is 30DS and Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday is C25K. Friday is my off day. I started just before April and began level 2 on April 14th.
  • ColleenMachine
    Options
    I typically need a rest day once every 5 days or so, so I've been doing more like 8 workouts per level than 10. I've already decided that I'm going to be done with 30DS at the end of April, though, because I get bored with the same workouts. I'm already a little bored with 30DS, to be honest.

I have a copy of the Brazil Butt Lift, so I think I'm going to try that in May. It's also a 4-week program, so that will even out nicely. Summer is usually a bad time for working out for me, as I'm a beach bum. I LOVE to sit in the sun all day at the beach and just relax, listen to the water, take in some music, people-watch, nap a little... So this summer I'm going to try to do Turbofire. June, July, August since it's a 90-day system. I may cut out early.

I think the most important part is to keep yourself moving. I swim and run in addition to 30DS. When I've had a really frustrating day, I come home and just throw some free weights around (leg lifts, crunches, etc). Exercise is my refuge, my me-time, and even Jillian can't intrude on that! ;)