Anyone willing to add me?

Options
shanna0413
shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone is looking for another friend? I would love to friend some people who are into the whole eat more weigh less idea. I have a few friends who are on here (Hi Ladies lol) but I would just love the support and ideas of more people. Ad of course I would give it in return lol. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hooray for eating more! :happy:

I was just thinking today I needed more friend who believe in eating well and losing. I keep having to delete people who are eating way less than 1000. I feel so bad when I do it, but I'm really looking for supporters who have more healthy ways of reaching their weight loss goals.

Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • shanna0413
    Options
    Ive had to do the same on my lists. I just cant encourage that.
  • shanna0413
    Options
    :happy: Woo Hoo!! One new friend so far!!
  • shanna0413
    Options
    2 new friends total!! Thank you Ladies!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request right now!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi, request on it's way! I've recently upped my calories and would also love more friends who think the same way.
  • Jessica1274
    Jessica1274 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. :)
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    me too, request is on its way.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    On it's way ...
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I am two weeks into a modified version of the New Rules. You can add me. I ACTIVELY support my friends and expect the same in return. Specifically, critique of dairy /suggestions re exercise /training program. I deleted two individuals recently because they hadn't commented on my food or exercise diary. Otherwise, I am more than pleased to be part of your support team!
  • aotto87
    aotto87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Requesting now! I need all the support I can get!
  • Pheather83
    Options
    Request sent!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm new to this group and need all the help!!! :-) Thanks!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,273 Member
    Options
    I have alot of friends but need more that are eating more to lose. So would love some new friends from this group too. I just joined yesterday.
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Always looking for more friends... especially ones that are eating more!! Feel free to look at my profile and add me if you want. :smile:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I've gradually been increasing my calorie intake since I joined 7th jan 2012. I think I now get it!!

My diary is open to so feel free to add me, would be great to see others who are eating at more and losing. x