April Challenge

Options
L2M1D52
L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
What would people like next month’s challenge to include?

Replies

• Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    I would love to see a cals burned goal for the month :)
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion :)
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My focus will be staying within calorie range, especially with spring break trips.
  • Mischief_Maiden
    Options
    My personal challenge for the month is to cut down my simple carb intake (bread,pasta,etc) and replace with more veggies!!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I second that -less carbs more fruits/vegi's. :smile: :drinker:
  • featherfun7
    Options
    I love carbs (popcorn, pasta, garlic bread, pizza) so this is a huge change for me and is already making a difference!

Having a competition will help me stay on that track :happy:
  • Tinysoon
    Tinysoon Posts: 8
    Options
    I met with a personal trainer this week and he suggested that I stay off the scale and pay more attention to inches lost. Working out can change fat to muscle and when the scale doesn't move we get freaked out. So, maybe our goal should be to lose some inches..... Just sayin....
  • butterflysue44
    Options
    I agree I struggle with the scale and I lose inches but we never count them. clothes are fitting better and down one size but only loist 7 pounds.!!! UGH
  • AmoureInfinity
    AmoureInfinity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to get in a variation of veggies. Being a vegetarian I want to start incorporating a lot of veggies I've never tried before and different recipes using them.
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im new, just joined and most definately fun sized! I am going to challenge myself to pre-log my foods for the rest of the month and stay under the limit somehow :P
  • serriberri
    serriberri Posts: 4
    Options
    What about a sleep-related goal? I think too many times sleep is overlooked as an important part of losing weight and staying healthy...especially for internet night owls like i'm sure some of us are ;)
  • susan1arnold
    susan1arnold Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sooooo excited about this "little" group. I'm 5' and 5 lbs. on me looks like 20! Hope there will be a June Challenge!! :wink:
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Calories burned and time exercising

Do we have a June challenge?
  • patmat
    Options
    How about focusing on increasing fiber and protein and lowering white carbs, along wtith losing body fat. You can add a category for lean body mass, body fat percentage and track the amount of lean mass to body fat. The scale is not an ideal way to track weight loss. I have been weight training and have only lost 9 lbs but I have lost 2 inches. It could prove to be very interesting. Although, what you choose to track is a matter of personal choice.
    In good health
  • jayladeyman
    Options
    How about focusing on increasing fiber and protein and lowering white carbs, along wtith losing body fat. You can add a category for lean body mass, body fat percentage and track the amount of lean mass to body fat. The scale is not an ideal way to track weight loss. I have been weight training and have only lost 9 lbs but I have lost 2 inches. It could prove to be very interesting. Although, what you choose to track is a matter of personal choice.
    In good health

I like this!
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    More water intake and to be more active generally outside of structured exercise regimen . Now that the weather will hopefully be getting better here in CNY.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I like the calories burned in a month.