Name at least 3 things you will totally AVOID during this ch

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
Hi all,

I know this part is not easy but since it is only for 3 months i will stick to it.
Here are few items i will totally avoid during this challenge because for me just taking one bite of these items means having it all.

- CHOCOLATE
- NOODLES (any type)
- CERELAC ( my baby's porridge lol)
- ICE CREAM
- FRENCH FRIES

These are most of my downfall
so avoiding these will really help me to keep focus!

Do you have any? if so list them here and try hard to avoid them. These are not WORTH IT to hold you back from achieving your Goals. !!!

Replies

• WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine are CHOCOLATE
    CHEESE
    CRISPS
    ICE CREAM

WE CAN DO THIS
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is hard..Mine is Sweets and Salty and Pop. I am doing real good by using mind control.. haven't had a pop over a week, been drinking more water and way way way less sweets..So, proud of myself..
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I will avoid the COUCH : Less time on it means I am moving, BED: Don't climb back in after getting everyone to work and school.,CAR : Great weather so I will walk around town to get my what knots :)
  • karenisblessed
    Options
    cheese
    not drinking enough water
    forgetting to log my food for the day
  • jetsmomma09
    Options
    Mine are:
    CUPCAKES
    EXTRA BREAD (I eat it by itself just as a snack)
    Diet Coke
  • completebeginnings
    completebeginnings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agree I will avoid the couch/bed. After bedrest for a pregnancy and a major surgery I still spend a lot of time in bed as a habit.

Grains- I eat primal/paleo and feel great when I avoid the grains.

Sugar- except for the occasional chocolate maybe once a week and I will allow icecream/snow cone three times before July. Ice cream for my birthday next month and I live where it is over 100 degrees a day during the summer. Snow cones keep me sane.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Will not eat that bread with that healthy cup of soup.

Will not eat that whole large frozen pizza.

Will not be eating that fast food.
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    1. I will continue not drinking regular soda, I switched to rootbeer since I'm trying to cut caffeine (will eventually cut this too)
    2. I plan to cut my starbucks habit, was every other day, which will not only help my calories but also my bank account :happy:
    3. Less couch time... more moving and losing
  • PatLis
    PatLis Posts: 5
    Options
    Honestly, some people lose weight when they cut out the junk food, the fast food, the candies/ Chocolates, and sugar drinks. I don't do those on a daily, and its probably twice a week i get any of those. So how is it that i am still overweight? I had to stop and look at what and how i was eating, and for me its the white rice. I need to cut that out. I could have like a 4 serving portion. So, I will avoid the over eating, the white rice, switching to brown and most of all avoiding to fail on this journey.
    -Pat
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    No more Pizza (I can see from last nights binge this is definitely my current kryptonite).
    No going back for seconds (1 serving is 1 serving not 2 or more silly!),
    Log EVERYTHING (The nibbles, bites & tastes always get me).

Now, can someone yell at me please if you see me break this? Cause by tomorrow I will forget what I have said I'd avoid. Please & Thank you!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Yogurt - too much extra sugar
    Soda - even diet
    Coffee
    Sugar
    Pasta
    Bed - like someone else saying - I am going to try to stay out of the bed during the day.
    Log everything - even it I cheat.....log it!!
    No ice cream at all.
    NO pizza!!

I don't know if I can do all that but I am going to try my best!!!
  • dallasgreen12
    Options
    i will not:

EAT CHOCOLATE

EAT BREAD

EAT CRAP CAUSE IM HUNGOVER
  • atthompson27
    atthompson27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can totally avoid anything, but the things I need to consume in more moderation are
    Chocolate
    Cheese
    Alcohol (only about twice a week, but I know how detrimental it is to weight loss because of how your body metabolizes it. Plus for me, it lowers my eating inhibitions so I tend to consume junk when I drink).
  • robertskt1
    robertskt1 Posts: 1
    Options
    1. Sweets

2. Junk Food

3. Anything high in carbs
  • Scaulwell
    Scaulwell Posts: 3
    Options
    Sugar, white flour products, fried foods