ONLY 2 Weeks Easter No Scaler's......

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Today is the day you look really closely being that we only have 2 weeks before weigh-in...Could you eat better? Could you push a little harder? Do you need to switch up workout? These are all key factors in success in the scale.....BUT we do not focus on the scale we work hard to be healthier....and Inches do count....

MAKE IT GREAT and the Results will the follow...

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ok! I am in! Like I said, if I can give up my wine for Lent, I can give the scale for these last 2 weeks. I
    am going to hide it now!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ummm, this is the first time I will REALLY be putting away the scale. I will remove it from my bathroom to get through this time...it is going to be tough. Though I no longer sweat what it says anymore, I like to jump on everyday to watch my trending...I just upped my cals again and after 4wks netted a loss, but then went on vacay, lots of sodium, and now TOM, so I am puffy, so I won't be getting on again...wow, ok Steph, you are going to have to keep the whip on me...lol! j/k I can do this girl! Man, you would think you are taking away food, a car or something...lol
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ummm, this is the first time I will REALLY be putting away the scale. I will remove it from my bathroom to get through this time...it is going to be tough. Though I no longer sweat what it says anymore, I like to jump on everyday to watch my trending...I just upped my cals again and after 4wks netted a loss, but then went on vacay, lots of sodium, and now TOM, so I am puffy, so I won't be getting on again...wow, ok Steph, you are going to have to keep the whip on me...lol! j/k I can do this girl! Man, you would think you are taking away food, a car or something...lol

Ok, I did weigh this morning for the last time...I am up about 5lbs due to TOM and too much sodium this weekend...so I updated today's sticker..hopefully by end of this two weeks I will be back at where I was...a net loss would be nice too, but either way I am fine!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ok! I am in! Like I said, if I can give up my wine for Lent, I can give the scale for these last 2 weeks. I
    am going to hide it now!!
    Forgot to put starting weight. Weighed in at 129 thats up 2.5 lbs from Last monday? Ate out all weekend!! But I am still at my goal weight. Will be nice to see where I end up after 2 weeks.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in I can do this I did all the other no scale challenges it seems to be easy to me cause I'm not all about the scale I am excited to that we weigh I'm a day before my birthday nice birthday gift to me rather I lose or not
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in I can do this I did all the other no scale challenges it seems to be easy to me cause I'm not all about the scale I am excited to that we weigh I'm a day before my birthday nice birthday gift to me rather I lose or not
    Last weigh in march 8th I was 158.5