100% On Program Group-Week 1

Options
lissa71
lissa71 Posts: 44 Member
Hi! This is for all the people that want support and accountability as we struggle through each day staying on program. This is the place where we can check in and tell each other how our day went, our successes, struggles etc.

Replies

• CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Nice idea! I was off plan yesterday to the tune of two slices of cinnamon toast and 5 chips ahoy cookies. Now I am afraid I have to start all over today! But it doesn't matter. I AM on plan today and I will struggle through and be back in the zone. We can do this.
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thank you for setting this up :-) let's see how many weeks we can stay on plan! i was off plan last night to the tune of "today's hangover".
    being accountable to others that are on the same journey can only help! one week at a time and a recommitment at the end of every week. i know life hands us cookies, nacho's and margarita's ... but let's try to stay focused on the big picture and what we REALLY want!! i want to weigh less this summer!!
    tati~
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Stayed 100% OP today! My big downfall is peanut butter! I put it on the highest shelf & pushed it as far back as I could....I need a ladder & salad tongs to get that jar now!
  • hippie_spirit
    Options
    Stayed 100% OP today! My big downfall is peanut butter! I put it on the highest shelf & pushed it as far back as I could....I need a ladder & salad tongs to get that jar now!

:sad: didn't know I could just edit this post without making a new one! oh well, live and learn ... :blushing:
  • hippie_spirit
    Options

OMG that made me laugh out loud!! i'm only 5' tall, so i can relate! i have a hard time with peanut butter too!! making ben's sandwich for school every morning is SO hard!
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was on plan. I am a woman on a mission. 21 days to go on vacation with swimsuit model husband.
  • lissa71
    Options
    I was on plan too. My downfall was a business trip where my table drank 2 bottles of wine & they ordered us all dessert.....So now I'm up 4 lbs from the sodium but back on plan today.....
  • hippie_spirit
    Options
    i was on plan today as well. better go to sleep before i eat something. or some one!
    Lisa, wine AND dessert ? Ouch!
    i had dinner and drinks with all my kids and their friends last night. i feel your pain!
    life happens. i'm learning which events i want to celebrate and which ones i can
    get through with just a salad and a bottle of water!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    100% OP since Wed March 21st!!!;) I binged on last Tue because I allowed stress to run me and instead of dealing with it I ate it...I gained 4.4 lbs and went up to 187.8lbs and that was that I decided that I needed to give it my all and stop playing games with my health and wasting my families money;) As well I am so beyond ready to get down to my goal weight of 150lbs because I am almost there!! So I made a choice just like I did to go off plan and I have been 100% since last Wed except for today and 2 days ago cause I didn't eat my veggies...due to me wanting my carbs to stay at 72g...and today at MK meeting decided to have a bar and not eat my veggies..so carbs r 85g...still within fat burning but yeah...personal goals;) So that's 7lbs in 5 days!! Only 4.4 of those lbs were the water weight I gained from my binge day. So find a way make a way tomorrow will be my 7th day at 100% OP;)!! And I'm hella excited!!!! Gotta go back and double check but I have not gone more than 14 days and then I nibble off plan or totally go off...so my mini goal to make the 15 day mark;) and then to stay 100% OP till June 4th my 27th Birthday and when I do that I will gift myself with a Professional Boudie Shoot,nails,toes,hair,and new outfits for my Boudie shoot!! But I have to stay 100% OP YES SIR,NO SIR,NO EXCUSES SIR!!!!;) Find a WIN and make it so big but make your goals match!!!;) Peace,Love,and 100% OP

We all fall but the diff is I keep getting back up and u can too!!! 87.2 lbs down total in 31 weeks and 3 days ladies that's my first month 100% and the last 6 months not 100% OP;) One day,One Meal,One Hour,1 Month at a time;)
  • lissa71
    Options
    Day 2 - OP seems to have been a good day! Hoping The scale shows it tomorrow.
  • LucyLovely
    LucyLovely Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OP all day!!!!! So happy! Feels good.
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Kindof on plan ...the salad at lunch had dressing...estimated what it was based on someone else's entry. But I worked out, so does that count? And I took a drink of Sierra mist before realizing it was not diet. Yuck!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lol Staci always bring your own dressing!!;) WF has individual packets u can buy...OAN I am so getting PB2 on Thur...no more reg PB for me being its not OP...;
  • hippie_spirit
    Options
    i have been trying and am having the hardest time recommitting to medifast. i am going to count calories, make good food choices, watch my carbs and exercise and see how that works! i lost 40lbs on medifast a few years ago, but am apparently wasting time and money trying to recommit. It isn't a life style change that I am able to make. i like that occasional glass of wine and my monthly tuesday night nacho date with my husband too much. however i lose this weight needs to be something that i can continue on for the rest of my life. medifast is an awesome program and you guys are rocking' it!! keep up the good work! i will continue to cheer you on in your journey as i hope you will do with me.
    tati~
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You need to do what is right for you! Forcing yourself to do something just sets you up for failure.....I am behind you 110% with your next plan of action!
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    Options
    Today was my first day on Medifast, I have a Medifast center in my town so I joined last night in there. So far so good, i managed to be OP all day, im actually proud of my self for not straying. I can say however that I had to go back this evening and exchange some of the products I just couldnt stomach.....After taking 40 min to eat the Apple cinnamon oatmeal, the chicken and rice soup, I realized those were just not for my tatste,. I was so greatful that the nice lady at the center took back my unopened packets and exchanged them =)
    I love the Mint Chocolate bar and the Brownie Bake....so yummy =)
    Good Luck to everyone!
  • lissa71
    Options
    Pretty good day - close to on program all day today :-)
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    still on...
  • lissa71
    Options
    Not perfect but I did ok....:-)
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Its the beginning of my third week today. I had a gain last week (only 1.6lbs) and considering my two slips- I am just glad it wasn't more. Recomitting today to a totally on plan week three. Don't give up! The best part could be just around the corner. :) TGIF