Hard on Knees?

I want to order this but had meniscus surgery in November and am afraid. Do she offer modified versions for those who have knee problems or should I just shy away from this workout? Any info would be greatly appreciated! I have completed Chalene Extreme in the past but afraid to go back because of the amount of lunges and squats with heavy weights.

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    There are quite a few moves which required you to be on your knees...without any real work-around, unfortunately.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 191 Member
    She does a lot of jumping, squatting and things on your knees. I have to modify many of them and I know I'm not getting the maximum benefit of those moves, but I truly love everything else.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    I would try 30 day shred or ripped in 30 first if you haven't already just because i think those are just as hard on the knees as body revolution... if you can do those without pain, i think you'd be alright with this dvd.
  • luv2luau
    luv2luau Posts: 5
    I think if I wear knee supports I might be okay, but I will take the advice of trying 30 day shred or ripped in 30 days first. Thanks for the responses. I really want to try this program. Looks challenging and sounds like those who are doing it are getting great results.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    I would try 30 day shred or ripped in 30 first if you haven't already just because i think those are just as hard on the knees as body revolution... if you can do those without pain, i think you'd be alright with this dvd.

I think that's a good idea. I definitely wouldn't spend the $140 and then find out it's too hard on the knees. But if you can do the lunges, squats, jacks, etc in 30 day shred, then you will be fine. If it's too hard on the knees, at least you are only out $10. :)