Women triathletes -- top?

Options
What do you bigger busted ladies wear for a tri top? Generally I wear a Moving Comfort run bra (with adjustable straps and hook closure) -- a generic sports bra just doesn't cut it. I haven't found any tri-specific tops that will work either. I'm thinking about just wearing my regular run bra underneath a tri top with tri shorts. Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I didn't even have a tri top. I am getting a club one this year. Before that I wore the Moving Comfort Fiona with a regular running tank or top. The only thing that sucks is it is thicker so it stays wet longer.
  • ironmom77
    ironmom77 Posts: 45
    Options
    I wear my Moving Comfort Bra under a 2XU tri top.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I intend to do the 70.3 Exmoor next yr with the BF so will be investing in a really good sports bra (I'm currently about a 34 GG/H they NEED support!!!)

Have taken a fancy to this tri suit though...

tigerfrog_viscus_ladies_2012_front_back_zip_250.gif
  • EnduranceGirl2
    EnduranceGirl2 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing a Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra underneath a DeSoto tri jersey. I bought one of their tri tops at the end of the season last year. It was snug but would have been supportive enough on its own. I tried it on this spring, sighed, and wore the jersey for my tri. Another reason for MFP :-) In my experience, DeSoto clothing offers more coverage and support for the girls.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Lots of women I know love the stuff from SOAS.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I bought a Desoto suit and it honestly has more support than my sports bras. Only downside is that it is tough to get it off afterwards but well worth the investment. I am wearing it in my profile pic here.