INSANITY - Round 1 Completed!

Options
Altruista75
Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
I just finished my 1st round of Insanity and LOVED the program! I didn't get the extreme results I wanted but I know my cardio endurance has improved drastically and so has my strength and most importance my self worth!!

Pounds lost = 4.4
Inches lost = 10
Sizes lost = 2 pant sizes
Body Fat lost = 4.8%
Confidence gained = PRICELESS!!

I'm going to start a 2nd round tomorrow and add in JM's 30 DS as well! I'm hoping to lose the last 15 pounds that I want gone!! Anyone doing this program - just hang in there and keep hitting play!! You can do this!!!

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    2 pants size and barely lose any lean muscle mass.
    That''s so awsome.
    I have no problem with the work out but the diet.
    Did you follow the calorie suggestion from nutrition and what is your macros.?
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I didn't follow the nutrition plan. During the 1st month I was only allowed 600 calories/day per the diet I was on. I swear that nearly killed me considering the amount of calories I was burning. Month 2 went much better since I could actually eat like a normal person. I'm sure the nutrition plan would increase my results, I just find it too complicated to follow working full time. I did the 1st workout from month 1 again this morning and was shocked how much better I did this time around! I truly love this workout!!