Any Leaders?

I just got voted in as the new leader of our chapter. Our installation will be the first week of April. The 2nd week of April I will be going to our SRD. I hope to get alot of inspiration from that. It will be the first one I have attended. Then in July I will be going to IRD for the first time also. I am looking forward to the leader role and also attending SRD and IRD.

Anyone on this site a Chapter Leader or other officer?

Debbie

Replies

• allishaFaye
    allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
    i was just voted in as the treasurer i start next week as well and the following week i am going to PRD in st. john new brunswick for my first time! congrats on your new role!!
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 113 Member
    I was voted in as co leader.. I hope to be attending SRD in Albany i need away to get others interested in going ..... Our Installation is also next week the first of April
  • bbrown426
    bbrown426 Posts: 12 Member
    This is going to be my second year being treasurer. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the area or provincial days this year due to other things going on. Good luck on being leader
  • hi,:smile: Last year I was a co-leader, this year I'm a leader. It's a lot of information to learn. Best thing is to read the manual. Refer back to it often. I'm excited for you. Lots of information on the tops.org that wasn't there last year I'm also working on becoming area captain. Its not a done deal yet just talked to my coordinator yesterday. We shall see. Leader is an awesome responsibility but I'm sure you'll do great.. Keep in touch .
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    I am sure you will be an asset to TOPS chapters a a captain.Good for you and good luck.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    When our Assistant Weight Recorder stepped down last summer I was appointed. I enjoy it and it has done wonders for my attendance.
  • TOPS NY 54 Fairport.I encourage all members to go to their SRD and local rally day, they are so uplifting and motivational! :flowerforyou:
  • tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm the new treasurer of PA-0908, and attended my first SRD this year. We had a great time and it was very inspirational !
  • 1wk1yr1lb
    1wk1yr1lb Posts: 6
    I"m the leader of our group for the second year in a row. One of our members recommended MFP to me, and I have to say that I"m really liking it.
    This is my first week and I've lost 5 pounds. Writing the bites surely does help!
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Hi Debbie! :flowerforyou:

I'm the Treasurer of Debbie's chapter. This is my 3rd year. Does wonders for attending the meetings. Excuses are harder, since I have the money. :bigsmile:
  • jenmann94
    jenmann94 Posts: 2
    I just got voted in as Chapter Leader this year. I have been able to go to two SRD's in the past and I have really been inspired by everyone's journey. Take care and Hope all of our TOPS members have a great year taking off the pounds.

Jennifer Mann
  • inkyfitbitkat
    inkyfitbitkat Posts: 2 Member
    Last year I was the Co-Leader of my group and this year I am the leader. Does anyone else have a hard time getting members to present a program? They all seem to be content to sit back and listen to me...
    Kat
  • I'm the treasurer for TOPS AR-85. We also have trouble getting the members to participate in skits, etc.