I agree with this.

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I said somewhat the same thing and got ripped in the general forum.

Wasn't it you ripping me? You didn't want to join this group because I originally called the group 'the geek squad' so you blasted me for it?
    I didn't blast you or maybe I did in tongue and cheek. Also...the Geek Squad here in the retail stores are terrible. The "Geek Squid" is a much better name.

Normally I am a jerk to everyone. It's a gift. It is also a wonder I actually have kids.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options

Wasn't it you ripping me? You didn't want to join this group because I originally called the group 'the geek squad' so you blasted me for it?
    I didn't blast you or maybe I did in tongue and cheek. Also...the Geek Squad here in the retail stores are terrible. The "Geek Squid" is a much better name.

Normally I am a jerk to everyone. It's a gift. It is also a wonder I actually have kids.

Yeah, the geek squid is a much better name, and I love our mascot 'Squiffy'. It's good to have you on board.

P.S I still haven't seen an episode of The Big Bang Theory yet
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Yeah, the geek squid is a much better name, and I love our mascot 'Squiffy'. It's good to have you on board.

P.S I still haven't seen an episode of The Big Bang Theory yet
    Penny is amusing because they avoided the female/blonde stereotype of making her unintelligent and she gets highly annoyed when she doesn't understand something (which I can sympathize to when it comes to science). Compared to reality tv...it's good. Compared to Jersey Shore...it's PBS brilliant.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I have a simple test for any girl who shows up wearing a pair of Tina Fey glasses and claiming to be a geek. I throw the word "gorram" into a sentence and watch for recognition...
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have a simple test for any girl who shows up wearing a pair of Tina Fey glasses and claiming to be a geek. I throw the word "gorram" into a sentence and watch for recognition...

:heart: :drinker: Well put!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    See I thought I was a little bit of a nerd, but I have never seen an episode of Firefly.
  • ZombieChaser
    Options
    See I thought I was a little bit of a nerd, but I have never seen an episode of Firefly.

Oh but you must! You watch TBBT, but no Firefly...Does that seem right to you? (you will get the reference when you watch firefly...go now!)
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Oh but you must! You watch TBBT, but no Firefly...Does that seem right to you? (you will get the reference when you watch firefly...go now!)
    Yikes...but...but I am watching Xfiles from beginning to end.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options

Dude... DUDE! :noway:
  • ZombieChaser
    Options

Yikes...but...but I am watching Xfiles from beginning to end.

Well, okay + 10 pts for watching xfiles XD
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Do you think this is the same backlash as people who dislike "gamergrrls"?
  • ZombieChaser
    Options

Don't think so, "gamergrrls" don't typically last long in a group of all gamers...they just can't sustain the gaming enjoyment of true girls who game (like myself). Unless they are calling themselves that, but only play f/b games... o_O
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Don't think so, "gamergrrls" don't typically last long in a group of all gamers...they just can't sustain the gaming enjoyment of true girls who game (like myself). Unless they are calling themselves that, but only play f/b games... o_O
    Pffft...girls don't last in games because they can't play.

heh...mwah!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options

heh...mwah!

LIEZ
    >.>
    <.<

...anyone want a cookie?
  • ZombieChaser
    Options

heh...mwah!

*drops gloves* Challenge accepted!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

heh...mwah!

Do you at least play xbox live...where the real gamers are?
  • ZombieChaser
    Options

heh...mwah!

Do you at least play xbox live...where the real gamers are?

I own an Xbox ;) Was a PC gamer for the longest time, just got way too expensive to keep up with the technology...but I still play BG, NWN and HOMM3 every now and then.

Real gamers...that's a relative term isn't it?
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    <snip>
    I own an Xbox ;) Was a PC gamer for the longest time, just got way too expensive to keep up with the technology...but I still play BG, NWN and HOMM3 every now and then.

Yep...there are good players and then everyone else.

I just got a Asus g73jh...so I have been wondering what I should load on it.
  • ZombieChaser
    Options
    <snip>

Depends what you're in to...nice lappy btw :)
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    <snip>

Depends what you're in to...nice lappy btw :)
    I feel bad for thred-jacking, but I loved Baldurs Gate. Suggestions?