hello? is anybody there?

Options
NubianSpirit
NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
hey there 30ds-ers!

march is winding to a close, which may also mean that your 30ds journey is drawing to a close. the message board for our group has been pretty quite over the past week or so, so i just wanted to do a quick check-in ... how are your workouts going? are your workouts going? did you hit a speedbump (or 2 or 10) along the way that derailed your progress?

my update: went a little crazy on the 20th playing "catch-up" so that i could start level 3 on time. i must be doing something wrong on one of the exercises in the series (or maybe i'm doing it right) but i found that at the end of the workout that the area where the gluts & the hamstring connect was really sore - since i had signed up for a 10k on sunday (the 25th), i eased off my workouts so that i would be able to complete the full 6.2 miles of the course rather than give into the temptation to turn off at the 3.1 mile mark. end result, unless i do a couple of double workouts to make up for the missed days, my march 30ds will trickle into april.

anywho, i hope that you are all continuing to push through your 30ds journey and that you are getting the results that you want and deserve.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am happy with the results I am getting. I am on day 22, level 3. I love, love, love level 3. I am so ridiculously sore today and I think that it is awesome.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing the Shred on Saturday if all goes as planned - I'm also liking Level 3. I measured half-way through and lost 5 1/2 inches. I can definitely see changes in my body. Will measure again at the end. My legs definitely are feeling it more on this level, that's for sure! I can't do the rock star jumps though so I just do butt kicks while she's doing that ... other than that, I'm doing pretty darn good!
  • Jennifer7Five
    Jennifer7Five Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there! I will be bumping into April a little bit too- but I should finish on Tues (April 3) The scale finally moved a little bit for me, so that makes me very happy! I definitely feel stronger, especially in my arms/shoulders. I am kind of meh about Level 3- it's ok, but I feel like I do a lot of the modifications, which feels a smidge too easy, but yet I can't do the full out ones either. I can't wait to take measurements at the end though!
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    I've been down with the flu for a few days but will get back in as soon as I can! I've been fighting this off for over a week now but it really has been kicking my behind the last couple of days. So I won't be able to finish level 3 by the 31st but I don't think it's that big of a deal...I gotta take care of myself.

I think level 3 is my favorite...except the rockstar jumps...they hurt my knees so bad. So I've been alternating with other cardio exercises from previous levels. It looks so easy but it sure does hurt. My muscles haven't been sore at all since I started the shred but noticed that my glutes are feeling the love in this level.

Definitely seeing some results. I've lost 6 lbs already and an inch off my stomach (that's the only part I measured).

Let's keep trucking!! We're almost done!!