tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
hey all how are you all doing????
im5ft 8 cw:168 and hoping to loose 10lbs
im from wales in the UK.

Replies

• skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello! My names Shelly, I'm 5'4" i weigh 215 pounds. I want to weigh anywhere around 140.
  • Romeena
    Romeena Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, Green is the greatest team members. I have been here on MFP for just over a year. I lost some weight at first, but have recently started gaining rapidly!!! I thought this competition would give me some new inspiration. Thanks!
  • Seraina2
    Seraina2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Eilidh (pronounce Ailee). I'm 5ft 6 and I currently weigh 312lbs. I'm from Ontario, Canada
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Vanessa im from Maryland ( USA)
    5ft 6in and i have 19lbs left to lose! Good luck to everyone : )
  • scarlettokelly
    scarlettokelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Tara from Indy and Im 5'10 with a current weight of 238...would love to be under 200.:smooched:
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Green Team members!

I'm Karen and I am currently 177.8 pounds. I want to eventually be around 140. I'm from New Hampshire (USA). I'm happy to be part of the best team!
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Green Team! I am Susy from NJ, USA.
    I currently weigh 181 and will be happy reaching close to 150.
    I'm anxious to getting to my big goal.
    I hope we all motivate each other. :flowerforyou:
  • vbontheriver
    vbontheriver Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello Green Team, I am Vicki I live by the Wisconsin River, I currently weigh 198 I would love to get to 160 before Christmas! I love the idea of the biggest loser to keep me motivated. I want to continue to see the scale go DOWNNNNNN! GO GREEN GO!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey Green Team!!!!

I'm Sam and I'm currently 5'3" 154lbs, and i've been stuck in that general area for about 7 months now :( My UGW is 125lbs and my goal for the next 12 weeks is 144lbs. I recently got engaged and need to really crack down on my health for my big day! :)
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, some of you I know from the last Biggest Loser challenge! My CW is ~136.9ish.
    Wanting to get down to ~130lbs, but weight loss is slowing a lot now so I need to mix up my exercise, incorporate running (I'm a total beginner) and make sure I'm eating well!
    So stoked for this second challenge!
    :drinker:
  • vbontheriver
    vbontheriver Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!
    Well i didn't start the morning out too healthy..I gave into a mocha frappe, NO whipped cream! But wow I never realized how many calories until i logged this AM YIKES guess I will be getting my walking shoes on, jump on the stationary bike, AND ZUMBA tonight!!! THanks to my challenge though I will get myself right back on track:) have a great day Green Team!!!
  • shelly0013
    Options
    Morning GREEN TEAM I now know I belong here!!! Can hardly wait to win the challenge. I weigh 186lbs and I want to lose at least 40 to 50 lbs. I want to be that size 8!! I love this site it is so easy to use. I live in North Vancouver, BC, hope to meet other people from here, and just make some new friends.
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shanna. I am from Denver, CO (USA). I am 5'6" and weight 153.6. I'd be happy to lose 10 pounds but even happier w/ 15!
  • Sherirt1
    Sherirt1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Sheri. I am 5 feet 9 and currently 210 pounds and would love to get down to about 145. I live in New Mexico. Good luck to all of you. I am happy to be on your team :)
  • RobbieJust
    RobbieJust Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow greens, my names Robbie i'm 5'4 CW 163ish my goal is to be 125 however if I find my body is healthy and toned at a different weight since I do workout at a gym thats great to. Best of luck to every1, glad to have support from a great group of ppl who share a common goal. GO GREEN!
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm Sandy, I'm 145 lbs looking to hit 135-140lbs. I'm excited about hitting goal and starting to maintain. Actually I've been around 145 lbs for awhile so I've got a bit of experience about the maintenance thingy hehehe I really rock at the workouts but I need to get more vegies and consistency with my eating. grrrrrrr I am from a little town in Ontario.
    I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying this journey.
    See ya

Go Green Go
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey Green Team!

My name is Ashley. I am 26 years old. I live in southern Maryland. I love MFP and am super excited about this challenge. I currently weigh 178 and am ultimately looking to get to 130 cause I feel like that would be the easiest for me to maintain. I am 5'3. I have two children, both boys (2yrs and 8yrs). Anyone on the team is more than welcome to friend me!!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week..i am definiately looking forward to the weekend!!!!! :-)

GO GREEN TEAM!
  • TriciaMcLink
    TriciaMcLink Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello Green Team!

My name is Tricia and I would love to not wear my snow suit to the beach this summer. I am pretty new to MFP, but I am LOVING it. (Well, most of the time anyway! I wasn't loving it last night at 11pm when I still was on my treadmill walking off my dinner.) It is definitely is an eye opener. I can't believe I spend about a third of my calories for the day in cream for my coffee - that is so gross!

I finished a "Fit Chick Challenge" at my gym last month and was in dire need of a new challenge to keep me motivated. (My team won so I'm hoping to go 2 for 2, so let's step it up ladies & gents!)

GO GREEN!
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello Green team! How are we doing so far? I've had my best week yet since starting MFP in January.
    I'm happy I lost 3 lbs in a week. I've exercised 6 out of the last 7 days. :-)
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello Green Team!

My name is Tricia and I would love to not wear my snow suit to the beach this summer. I am pretty new to MFP, but I am LOVING it. (Well, most of the time anyway! I wasn't loving it last night at 11pm when I still was on my treadmill walking off my dinner.) It is definitely is an eye opener. I can't believe I spend about a third of my calories for the day in cream for my coffee - that is so gross!

I finished a "Fit Chick Challenge" at my gym last month and was in dire need of a new challenge to keep me motivated. (My team won so I'm hoping to go 2 for 2, so let's step it up ladies & gents!)

GO GREEN!

Hahaha a snow suit to the beach, great job walking off extra calories.