Smart Phone App

Options
I have been looking for resources to suppliment my NROL4W book/spreadsheets. I came across this website that offers a free smart phone app. You can create your workout, OR download premade workouts submitted by other users.

I found one particular user that created routines for the first 3 weeks of NROL4W. It's easy.

1. Create an account
2. Download the app to your phone
3. On their webpage, either create or download a premade workout
4. Hit the Sync button on your phone app

This will update the workouts you have either created or downloaded. You can access them from your phone at the gym!!!

Here is a link to the person that already created weeks 1-3
http://www.jefit.com/routines/?authorid=365224

Replies

• laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey that looks pretty cool, I will have to try it out. Thanks for posting this.
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    That person did a great job putting together the workouts! I was going to print my spreadsheet off, but with this app, I can just use my phone.
  • silvernswan
    silvernswan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been using JEFIT too. I think it is great.

I'm up to stage three and I have been creating my own copies of the workout in the app. I haven't shared them (made them public) though as I didn't think that was fair to the authors of the book.

Another great handy feature is that you can set up the rest time between sets and the app will count it down for you. It is also quite easy to create "superset" relationships, so it will prompt you to do everything in the right order.
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    I was really surprised to see the workouts shared also, considering copyright issues. I didn't mind using the app though since I bought the book :) Thanks for the tips on other options.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump