When do you know you're serious about this thang?

Options
mrskaren0
mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
Yes, its nice and fun to talk about cutting back and reading the panels while in the grocery store. It actually looks like you know what you're doing especially if you are looking at it longer than a 10th of a second to see the calories. How do I know, I don't, I just think that when I see someone REALLY reading the panels. My thought is that they really care about what goes in their bodies, I can't wait until I'm there. But, until then..................I must laugh at myself each time I go to add almonds to my yogurt and must think twice of whether to have 12 or 24, or whether I should have 12 Special K multi-grain mini crakers or 24. But today, I had to smile as I counted out my 5 Keebler crackers and then put the package away. No longer, stuffing a whole cracker in my mouth but dividing it into 3 bites and savoring each one. I think I'm getting serious about this thang, how about you?

Replies

• drkristamiller
    drkristamiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree! You know you're getting serious when the benefits really do outweigh consequences! Also when you start to exercise without thinking twice or three times about it. And you really know you're serious when your one "bad" day really only happens 1 day and not a whole week, that turns into months!!