pink vests

Options
allishaFaye
allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
hey tops friends!! i am just wondering if you ladies wear your pink vests to all your weigh ins. i am encouraging for the ladies who are on the committee to wear there's so they are distinguished. what do you all think or what does your group do?

Replies

• BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS
    BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We don't have anything like that. We do have nametags we try to remember to wear.

Debbie
    Arizona
  • ger53
    ger53 Posts: 35
    Options
    We have navy blue sashes we wear. Our name tags are on them and any charms and pins we earn go on them too.

TOPS {{HUGS}}
    Gerry (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
  • annsmarquez
    annsmarquez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We have name tags with ribbons. We put 10 inches of red ribbon to start and cut off at rate of pound to an inch or fractions of such. If we gain, we add a blue piece at same rate. If we are not at goal at 10 pounds, we add another 10 pounds. I love this idea because it breaks it down into small goals which makes it much more attainable than the 100 something I need to lose.
  • allishaFaye
    allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We have navy blue sashes we wear. Our name tags are on them and any charms and pins we earn go on them too.

TOPS {{HUGS}}
    Gerry (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)

the sash my mom had when she went to tops in kitch. ont was pink, and she still has it. i wish we had that. we dont hardly get pins or anything here ;(