And his name is....................................

Options
13»

Replies

• lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options

I'm pissy because yes what you said but also because I've been seriously twirly/ horny/ whatever (TMI I KNOW) for a week now. :mad: I get like this and then it just dies on its own lol.

You wouldn't be this twirly if you'd seen FL last night and had a repeat of your last date. The heart is a stealth fighter, it's pulling out all the stops to set the scene for your next date which you will pretend is not a date with FL. :wink: Enjoy! :happy:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I see FL tonight. We're going to the show then dancing.

I think the whole pool thing/ cuddling made me super twirly (without me realizing) and physically crave more. :mad:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYY! So we have his name and some conversation. I love that you are already calling him J. lol.

First things first .. you looked ADORABLE!

Guys are slower than slow. I can't believe he didn't ask you to marry him! smh .. men. lol.

I am proud of you! This is a great step in the right direction! If anything it is giving you more experience to take to your next man! lol. Damn old man .. can't he tell when a chick is trying to get her groove on??? I truly think if he were married he wouldn't give you the time of day. Why would he .. and he has to be catching some sort of vibe from you .. if he was married I would think he would wear his ring. No?
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Well he lifts weights.. don't guys have to take off their ring?
  • Steelheart7
    Options

I think the whole pool thing/ cuddling made me super twirly (without me realizing) and physically crave more. :mad:

I hate being twirly and having no where to go with it...lol. If FL was REALLY your friend he would take care of that for you .. just sayinnnnnnn., lol
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    I would think even if just once to show you that he was married ... I am dying to know! lol
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I just went to chit chat forum and asked lol.
  • La_Amazona
    Options

I hate being twirly and having no where to go with it...lol. If FL was REALLY your friend he would take care of that for you .. just sayinnnnnnn., lol

I'm already crazy w/o it.. can you imagine how insane I'd be if we were doing that?? I'd be a hot mess. No way could I do that with him and keep my cool.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    hey you did good to talk with him and I gotta say your rocking those rainbow socks ... If you guys run into each other a lot at the gym then you'll get another chance so take it slow and then pounce when the time feels right :wink:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    First, you look super cute! And second, if this is someone you see regularly, why the rush? Making initial contact so you are now on a first name basis was probably the hardest part. Now you have topics to talk about every time you see him at the gym. Just be patient, even though it's hard.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Mmm pounce. That's a good word.

Meeeeeeeeow.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    First, you look super cute! And second, if this is someone you see regularly, why the rush? Making initial contact so you are now on a first name basis was probably the hardest part. Now you have topics to talk about every time you see him at the gym. Just be patient, even though it's hard.

I'm rushing because um, because if you've read my previous posts I need to be exclusive before _____________.

:love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

I'm kidding. Sort of.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I'm rushing because um, because if you've read my previous posts I need to be exclusive before _____________.

:love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

I'm kidding. Sort of.

Yes, I remember, LOL. Still, proud of you for taking the first step!
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options

Yep, you had your fix and now you want more. Anticipatory Twirl: the worst kind.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    when we go dancing tonight, i'll just rub my butt on him from behind.. :devil: innocent!

i'm hyper today. :drinker:
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Gah! What is FL problem?! You're hot and sound super fun! If Gym Guy asks you out, totally drop FL like a sack of potatoes! :P
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Gah! What is FL problem?! You're hot and sound super fun! If Gym Guy asks you out, totally drop FL like a sack of potatoes! :P

aww :blushing: thank you.

I've come to the conclusion that he's an idiot. Plain and simple. Good, cool friend but an idiot. I'm the best damn thing that could have happened to him.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Love the socks, definitely.

My advice: Have fun with FL tonight. Let things go with the flow. When you see J at the gym tomorrow, just be blunt.

"Look, I don't wanna beat around the bush here. Are you single?"

And take it from there. Normally the blunt ice breaker is the hardest thing to say, but then after it's over the rest of the conversation isn't so nerve-wracking.

If he says he is single, say, "Awesome, me too.." and then maybe play a little coy. Maybe ask him what his plans are this weekend.

If he says he's married, say "Aw, well that's cool. Your wife is a lucky lady," then carry on with your workout. :tongue: