Record your "before" photos/measurements, and find your twin

Options
2»

Replies

• millikenhomeschool
    Options
    Hi everyone. I got through about 3 weeks of Jillian last month but had to stop due to a really sore shoulder. I'm looking forward to doing it again and this time really watching my food too.

Age. 46
    weight: 158.1
    Chest 35.5
    waist 34.5
    hips 42.5
    thigh 24
    arm 14
    neck 13.5
    total 164 inches.

Does anyone else have a difficult time measuring? I kept thinking, "Is this the spot? Or is this?"
    Have fun and work hard everyone.

Melanie
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Before shots taken will wait and see the difference at the end
  • junebug_78
    Options
    hi everyone! i thought i'd join a group for this 30 day shred journey. i took my measurments a few days ago but now i can't find the paper i wrote them down on lol. i'll have to do it again, even though i've been doing the workouts for 3 days....

but for now:

i'm 33 yrs old
    5 ft. 10
    around 148 lbs, i think. have to re weigh to be sure

i'm mostly interested in just toning up, actual pounds lost means nothing to me as i'm not overweight. :)
  • VannaB
    VannaB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Better late than never here's my info. (no pics. not ready for that yet :(

Age - 39
    Height - 5'5"

Day 1 of 30DS - 143
    Day 7 of 30DS - 140.5

Measurements:
    bust -37 1/2
    waist (right at belly button) - 38 1/2 - this is where I hope to make the most difference.
    hips - 39 1/4
    thigh - 22
    arm - 11
    neck - 12 1/2
    total inches.= 160.75 (ouch!)

Not sure about where to measure so did my best...
    So... there they are, my measurements. So much more to this when you actually see and post these numbers.
    Althought this is day 7 I still need to make up one day because I missed day 2.
    I want to make it up in level 1 but not sure if that will happen. I am trying to just keep on task,
    and make it through the 30 days... One day at a time!

Glad this group is here... it's making me accountable and helping me stay with it.

Thx!