irish april challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    well done everyone so far ,
    i started this and since have not lost anything but not gained anything either ,so time to get drastic
    10lb in 2 weeks not going to happen so more realistic now is 5.
  • delmc1
    Options
    Well done! I haven't lost anything this week, expecting big things next week though!
    dont worry , i've flat lined for 2 weeks now but can see small changes in size of belly so something is working
  • delmc1
    Options
    Down 3.8lbs this week which was pretty unexpected so that makes approx 5 since the start of the month.

looks like your leading the pack pal keep up good work
  • lizgov
    lizgov Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can I be a late comer?
    Had bad first two weeks of April but going to get back into it now til the end.
    Ideally would like to lose 4lbs by end of April to be under 11st.
    Starting a kettlebell class tonight and hopefully C25K soon,eek!
  • delmc1
    Options
    Can I be a late comer?
    Had bad first two weeks of April but going to get back into it now til the end.
    Ideally would like to lose 4lbs by end of April to be under 11st.
    Starting a kettlebell class tonight and hopefully C25K soon,eek!

no problem the more the merrier . 4lb in 2 weeks go for it
  • delmc1
    Options
    for the first time i can log a loss . down 3 lb in a week .this is what can be done when no outside hassles
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    for the first time i can log a loss . down 3 lb in a week .this is what can be done when no outside hassles

Water only for me then so.lol
  • delmc1
    Options
    i think u have this month pal ,i will be happy if ican drop another 2 or 3 by monday.
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Was 231.4lbs on 31/03/12 and this morning was 221lbs so 10.4 down for the month have to be pleased with that.May be a little less ambitious in May though.
  • delmc1
    Options
    you are the winner pal ,great result.
    started at 210 went up to 211.5 now 207 .but in the right track now .
  • bmoregan
    bmoregan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Male, 46, in Dublin. Started MFP 13/April at 17st11. Now 17st2 which is great for me.
    Also stated with a (kind of) personal trainer 3 times a week on the same day. He takes 6 people at a time for 30min which keeps the cost down too. I'd wanted to do this for ages but I couldn't imagine paying someone to shout at me :-)

Ran-Walked a 5k on Saturday too. First time in a decade. I hear we call that a NSV (non-scale victory)...

Long way to go but got to say that the combination of calorie-counting and exercise is working. 3 weeks down, 40 years to go!
  • kimodonovan
    kimodonovan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm a newbie - anyone thinking of starting a May challenge?