Kickstart Diet

Options
lwilson413
lwilson413 Posts: 11 Member
I just ordered Body Revolution today. I'm so excited to get it! I'm curious as to how much fish/shellfish is included in the kickstart diet. I'm allergic to both, so I will need to hunt for alternatives.

Replies

• kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    Breakfast is Lox with eggs, eggs w/ canadian bacon, or greek yogurt with cinnamon and almonds. Lunch is vegetable soup with chicken, salad with salmon, I can't remember the 3rd (I've only had the salad with chicken and the soup) I think it is salad with tuna. The 3 dinners are Turkey burgers, salmon, or tilapia.

I don't have the book at work with me today. :)
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi! I Just went shopping for my food today and I plan on starting Sunday. Have any of you started already?
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about incorporating seafood. The kickstart diet is low carb, low fat; very similar to the "SouthBeach" diet. You'll be able to choose from a list of "yes" foods (eggs, lean cuts of beef, turkey, nuts, lots of vegetables) and eliminate "no" foods that are listed. Once you take a look at the kickstart book and the philosophy behind the plan, you'll see it's pretty easy to adapt the diet to your needs.