What's your favorite horror possession?

Options
BrendarB
BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
me - I own Iggy - he's my 5 1/2 foot hunchback butler with one eye holding a tray - I used to keep him in my bedroom - it always freaked out the guys I would bring home.

Now he's in my living room where he can freak out more people.

Replies

• istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    hmmmm tough one, I dont really consider Blade a horror movie but I do have a replica sword and Glade (the boomerang type thing he throws)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    hmm.. Well, I have a couple of posters from the game Bioshock. They are made to look like propaganda from Rapture City.. And I have an action figure of Issac Clarke from Dead Space. Thats about as far as I go with horror possessions.. A buddy of mine has a legless, skinless, freaked out torso that was a halloween prop. He hangs upside down like a guy that was skinned and is missing everything from the waist down. Its freaky when its not Halloween and its just chilling in the living room. I think its currently in his man-cave with some snowboarding goggles and a t-shirt up on the rafters. Not a nice sight to see when your gettin tipsy and that thing is just staring..
  • BrendarB
    Options
    cool, yeah halloween props are awesome - I had a mostly working gillotine from one year we did a haunted sidewalk - oh, I miss those days
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    cool, yeah halloween props are awesome - I had a mostly working gillotine from one year we did a haunted sidewalk - oh, I miss those days

"mostly"? What it just didnt slide down all the way? or was the blade dull?

Hmm, I am inspired to make a miniature guillotine... Blade and all.
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have an extensive collection of Stephen King movies and books. I also have a black skull candle that I never burn.
  • BrendarB
    Options
    what - you tryin to confuse me? new name - what up with that?

we dulled the blade and had a place where it would stop before it hit the neck (trust me, we didn't want to **** that up as it was my neck)
  • TakeMyWifePlease
    Options
    We overdo Halloween in our house (if that's possible). In the basement we have 5 or 6 bins full of Halloween decorations and only one small box labeled "xmas."

As far as collectables I have a movie theater banner-style poster from Freddy vs Jason. It's huge and used to be up in my old apartment.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    what - you tryin to confuse me? new name - what up with that?

we dulled the blade and had a place where it would stop before it hit the neck (trust me, we didn't want to **** that up as it was my neck)

Do not question the cape!!!!! D: jk

But yea, That sounds tight! bloody stains and all?
  • LWeiler82
    LWeiler82 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have an awesome Crypt Keeper head inside what looks like an old fashioned lantern, hanging by a chain, and it is aimed at a door that people have to use to get in my building :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I was going through the older threads from before I joined and found this one. I have so many things in my collection that it if I had to pick just 1 it would probably be my 18" talking Cryptkeeper, dressed in a tuxedo. I also have various other figures and about 20 Living Dead Dolls.

That would be what's in my possession right now. Most prized possession is my passes to the horror convention Scare-A-Cuse that is being held this september in Verona NY. I can't wait for that, 3 full days with stars from horror movies and tv shows, parties, movie screenings, and so many vender booths to shop at. I have a feeling that this is going to end up costing me a fortune, but it will be worth it!!!
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This topic kicks *kitten*.

I have a sick Frankenstein skull that I fell in love with the moment I saw it.
    My husband has a sweet collection of mini Jasons and Freddys. He also has some pretty cool zombie animals. One year, I even got him a brain jello mold.

My next purchase will probably be the zombie Star Wars toys I saw at Hastings.