Welcome!!! Two-A-Dayers!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• dijonlashai
    Options
    MFP Name: DijonLashaiDijon
    Plan: in the mornings I plan to do UFC Trainer on XBox Kinect and in the evenings I will hit the gym for Zumba and cardio.
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    MzKym30

--->How you plan to get your 2-A-Day workouts in?
    AM & PM workouts @ home(hip hop abs, JM, Tae Bo & Zumba dvds) Mid-day workout @ work(I walk 2 to 3 laps around the track with the kids daily)
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    hey guys! sorry im "late" lol :) ready to get started though!!

--->MFP Name
    dipsl19

running/cardio in the morning, weights/gym after work

----> (Optional) If you do double/triples already can you help the newbies out? What do you do?
    i dont , i used to a couple years ago but ever since i moved in with my boyfriend ive found it hard to wake up early in the mornings ! im determined, though. the best way is to just FORCE yourself out of bed and then itll get easier with time.
  • dtenzie
    dtenzie Posts: 24
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    Dtenzie

Morning Cardio (Insanity, Asylum, HIIT on treadmill) and weight training for the second workout. in the evening (except for today..2 evening workouts).
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get up in the mornings...been a struggle forevah....so when I don't I will be doubling up in the evenings....who wants to be my wake me up buddy!!!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    mfp name
    > dollface314

i plan to do a variety of Jm dvds i the am and gym or track after work

can you please add me to the list
  • tswinns
    tswinns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MFP name
    > tswinns

AM workout ---> 30 Day Shred
    PM workout----> Cardio gym class, C25k

I'm excited to see my results next week!
    Happy Burning Pals!
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not to late.

--->MFP Name
    sboo

I am not a morning person at all. But, I am hoping this group will give me the motivation to workout in the mornings before work. In the evening I do Bootcamp. I need this...
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm so not a morning person. The only exercise I managed to do this morning was repeatedly hitting the snooze button. SOOO, had to make it up at work. Did 30 mintues on the stairs.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    MFP
    > Jenniejengin

Supreme 90 Day 15 mins. 106 calories
    Julian Michaels Hot Bod in a Box 18 mins. 90 calories
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Please answer the following:

--->MFP Name
    vguynes

Various DVD's (Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser, Zumba, The Firm, Walk-Away-The-Pounds, Wii Games (Just Dance, Gold's Gym Cardio Dance, Zumba for Wii). I also enjoy walking and jogging in the evenings. (I also plan to start Supreme 90 next week)

----> (Optional) If you do double/triples already can you help the newbies out? What do you do?
    My AM workouts usually consist of DVD's and the evening workouts include walking or using the Wii Games.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    --->MFP Name: Jassyjan

--->How you plan to get your 2-A-Day workouts in? I am doing the Jillian Michaels 6 weeks 6 Pack DVD Monday -Friday in the mornings. I will be going to gym in the evenings on Monday and complete other exercises like weight lifting on Monday and Wednesday, on Tuesday I go to Kickboxing class at the gym, Thursdays is 5K walking jogging in the on the gym track or outside at park, Friday will be another day of strength training, Saturday 5K walking and jogging and evening strength training.

I am so excited about this week I just feel great things are going to happen with this body. I am going to give it all I have no excuses from me :bigsmile: . Lets do this!!!!!!