Goodbye, 30lbs... what is everyone doing to make this happen

Options
TNTwedell
TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
I have been religious about my calories, been (mostly) deligent with my workouts - and the pounds are BRUTAL at coming off...
would love any tips/tricks/suggestions - 30lbs isnt gonna be easy, and I want to do it the right way...
what is everyone going to do - either differently or more aggressively in the next 3 months

Replies

• xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'll be able to lose 30. I'm hoping for 2 lbs a week for 28, but I've only been losing 1lb a week maximum. I'm not really sure what else to do either. It's rough!
    I'm trying to make sure I get up and do a 20-30 min workout before work during the week and spending about an hour at the gym, then weekends trying to burn a bit more but I dunno! Also, staying at 1200 cal/day mostly... hopefully not cheating TOO bad lol. It'd be so nice to hit my goal at the end of this =)
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    Exercise everyday cardio and strength training, nothing fancy. But I tell ya, Taebo the new one with resistance bands has me sweating up a storm and sore in places I haven't worked before! It has helped my weight loss
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    Holy crap, I will be 175 after I lose this 30 pounds and I haven't been that size since before my first child was born at 22! I am so excited...bikini maybe? ? Hmmmm, just might rock it for my 35th bday :)
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I will be 175 after I lose this 30 pounds and I haven't been that size since before my first child was born at 22! I am so excited...bikini maybe? ? Hmmmm, just might rock it for my 35th bday :)

You GO!:drinker:
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have the pleasure this week of NOT having my crowd of midgets (<--term of endearment for my crazy children) underfoot, so just for this week it's FULL hour EACH of Weights & Cardio. Did my "Beginning of the month measurements" this morning, so going to check again at the end of the week, just to SEE if this double up makes a big difference.