How's everyone's challenge going?

Options
Let us know! What day are you on? How much have you lost? How many inches? What's your fave shake?

:heart: :wink: :smile:

Replies

• mommiex42011
    Options
    I am on day 21. I'm down 8.8 lbs and 7 inches total. I haven't been too adventurous with my shake making yet. I really want to try some of the cheese cake recipes but, my all time fave is the really simply Orange Julious- 4 oz Trop 50, 4oz vanilla almond milk, a splash of vanilla, and of course, 2 scoops of shake mix. :D
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 lbs since October 2011 and 19 inches

My favorite shake is 1/2 cup of POM Juice
    1/2 cup of Almond Milk
    5 leafs of Spinach
    2 scoops of shake mix
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I just started March 25 but I have lost 11 pounds so far. My next weigh in is tomorrow and I am hoping the scale looks favorable upon me :) My favorite shake is Vi mix, instant coffee, vanilla soy milk, cocoa and ice.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Started April 2nd. As of April 30th I've lost 12.1lbs. My next weigh in is on Monday :)
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, Day 59 for me (started 3/15). I've lost 21 pounds. Not sure about the # of inches, I need to be better about measuring.
    My favorite shake is 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup & 3 ice cubes. Mmm, yummy!
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just got measured on Monday - since April 2nd I've lost 15.75" overall, 6.75 of which is from my upperchest and bust *lol*
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19lbs in 8 weeks. I have about a month left on my 1st challenge, and I was just able to upgrade to the transformation kit! I'm sure it's going to help me get to the 20lb mark and beyond! I'm loving the Vi Life!
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 90 day challenge at 25lbs and 18 inches! I can't wait to see what I can do with my next challenge!
  • esy1024
    esy1024 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, guess I'm a newbie to this group, so let me introduce...My name is Ellen. This is my 2nd 90 day challenge, and total loss so far is 32lbs, and 11 inches. Loving this. I've never lost this much before, and stuck with it. My favorite shake is my coffee shake in the morning. I make it with a cup of vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops shake mix, a tsp of instant coffee, 3 ice cubes, and just a squirt of chocolate syrup. It's fabulous. Have it just about every morning, instead of a regular cup of hot coffee.