I like this playground.

Options
k0nfyo0zed
k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
It's a lot more friendly than the other one.

Thanks for being here, and being helpful! :)

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    LOL I love that!

It really IS like a playground now. I enjoy food, enjoy working out, enjoy LIFE more now that I'm not obsessing over low cals and 'omg did I burn that carrot stick off???'.

Freedom is a beautiful thing!! :D
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I agree, this playground is much more helpful and friendly. Too many trolls under the bridge at the other one.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I bet a lot are just moody from not eating enough :smile:
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above! Stress about eating has dropped immensely now that I'm part of this playground! Just have to see if my body will follow the "game"!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was so excited about the possibility of actually being full after a meal, or after more than 1 meal per day. I can't tell you how many times I had to choose between being full in the morning or full at night. There weren't enough calories for both! I finally feel joy instead of stress when it comes to my eating plan. :)
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I bet a lot are just moody from not eating enough :smile:

This may be the best hypothesis yet! ;)
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was so excited about the possibility of actually being full after a meal, or after more than 1 meal per day. I can't tell you how many times I had to choose between being full in the morning or full at night. There weren't enough calories for both! I finally feel joy instead of stress when it comes to my eating plan. :)

It is friendly here. :)
    I so enjoy all my meals now. All the guilt has gone out of eating and I think I eat way yummier food these days than I use to. Alot of people say dont reward yourself with food but I do all the time. It might be a huge mango or 4 ripe figs or some other "expensive" fruit usually. It amazing how I use to think buying a $3 out of season mango was too much money but a $3 family block of chocolate wasn't. Now its all huge meals that are usually (sometimes I stuff up when experimenting!) full of flavour.