Turbofire CLX motivation

Hi! Im new to MFP and am looking for friends doing Chalean Xtreme and Turbofire. Currently I am attempting to do both 12 week programs simultaneously, has anyone tried this? I have already lost 15 pounds with these programs not following the schedules and without MFP. I am looking forward to posting my after pictures and results following the schedules and with a little support!!!

Replies

• I am doing a CLX and TF hybrid, for the third time! These programs are the best of both worlds, strength and cardio!
    I have lost over 90 lbs and completely changed my life, all by doing these programs. If I can answer any questions for you, please let me know!
  • I'm doing CLX and Insanity!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    I am just finishing my first round of TF/CXE next week and want to start again but with a bit of a different mix for my hybrid. I think I did not add in enough longer cardio workouts the first time around as my muscle tone is great but fat loss, not so good ;)

So I am going to try to find a few hybrids and post them as a sticky in this forum, if you ladies could post yours as a sticky (if that works?) that would be great as we could have a nice selection of hybrids to choose from :)