Does anyone want to do a challenge/experiment with me?

amsparky
amsparky Posts: 825 Member
Hey all!

I am nearing the end of Phase 1 and was thinking of doing a challenge (an experiment might be more appropriate). I have a ton of trouble eating enough (terrified of eating more), but have read too many success stories to refute the idea.

I am planning to do the following over the next 8 weeks:
- decrease cardio to my runs 3 days a week (no intervals after lifting)
- lift heavy - this will just continue
- eat at least 1900 cals a day net - this will be TOUGH; Ive been trying to break the mentality of eating less and suffering is the only way to go

I will be stepping FAR away from the scale and will only weigh in at the end of the month. I will take weekly measurements (which I have been doing off and on for months).

I think I will blog about it on my Tumblr, so I wondered if anyone wanted to join me? I thought if a few of us did it, it might make the crazy worry times better. That could just be me though. :happy:

I plan to post this on the main board and on another group, so please excuse the multiple posts in advance!

Have a great day all!

Replies

• coquette87
    coquette87 Posts: 114
    I'm sort of doing this. I'm in the middle of Phase 1, and I've been slowly increasing my calories over the past couple weeks. I'm now around 1800-1900 and that's where I'll be staying put for the next four weeks (come hell or high water!) I did measurements and a weigh-in on Saturday, and I'll be doing weekly weigh-ins and measurements every Saturday. Weekly is a big jump from a former daily scale worshipper like me. We'll be crazy together!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    ... and I'll be doing weekly weigh-ins and measurements every Saturday. Weekly is a big jump from a former daily scale worshipper like me. We'll be crazy together!

This is/was SO me! I've been weening myself off of it...so tough!!!