Two-A-Day Workout Challenge Log

Options
2»

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I did put in the workout but I can't see whether it shows or not in the spread sheet

Yes your workouts go straight into the work sheet. I will make it public for view soon just making sure it's recorded correctly and neatly from the form. These are the 2 workouts recorded so far. Thanks!

nu2012
    Circuit training : 272
    Dancing : 293
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Day 2, no am work out. O well, will ave to make it up at work again.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Day 2, no am work out. O well, will ave to make it up at work again.

That was me yesterday had to combine a double workout.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Did my A.M workout
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cool! I just logged in my first workout from yesterday. Looking forward to getting in my 2-a day today. I love this challenge! Great form by the way!!!
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I did put in the workout but I can't see whether it shows or not in the spread sheet

Yes your workouts go straight into the work sheet. I will make it public for view soon just making sure it's recorded correctly and neatly from the form. These are the 2 workouts recorded so far. Thanks!

nu2012
    Circuit training : 272
    Dancing : 293

I entered a workout 3 as well
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I had to take it easy yesterday because I was super sore. Decided to go for a walk, still uncomfortable. Was going to d a half hour but decided to do an hour, since I needed two workouts. But feel a little guilty because still not quite 2 separate workouts. So think I will do a triple one of the remaining days. But I'm still super sore today, so we will see.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this challenge. It was tough but I pushed myself. I was easy being on Spring break. I will try to keep at least 2 days where I try to continue with the 2-A-Day. Thanks for having me.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This truely helped me push it to the limit...Its been a minute since I have done 2-a days...THANKS DIVA
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I signed up this really helped. I fell short Saturday due to lack of time but I feel great overall.