Week 1 - OLYMPIANS

Options
2»

Replies

• tessanharris
    Options
    Hello Olympians! How are we all doing?

Sorry I've been a little quiet, this isn't usually my style, but I've got a pretty sick baby, and have been correspondingly distracted! I let stress eating (and two long john donuts) get the best of me today, lucky for a good long run to keep me under my calorie goal!

Exercises Done!
    Water-12 glasses and counting :)
    Under Calories, a guilty and undeserving YES! ;)
    Running Challenge, 8 miles closer to done!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    On the walking challenges you get credit for every single mile.... So YES, those 2 "extra miles" count too. You would put 4 miles on the spreadsheet!
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    On the walking challenges you get credit for every single mile.... So YES, those 2 "extra miles" count too. You would put 4 miles on the spreadsheet!

Yay!! :)
  • michelleling7
    Options
    Tessannharris, I am so inspired by your runs!
    3 days in and I am doing great--did exercises for days 3 and 4 today. I am definitely worried about the weekends though. Those are much harder for me to stay under my calories and eat properly since I usually either go out with friends or visit my parents for the weekend. Anyone else have trouble with weekends/advice for me?
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi Olympians!

I was sick for 3 days so I did, wenesday, challenge day 1 - 2 - 3 :tongue:

MONDAY APRIL 2ND
    Under calorie / Water = 16 glass / Walk = 1 mile

TUESDAY APRIL 3RD
    Under calorie / Water = 20 glass / Walk = 1.8 miles

WENESDAY APRIL 4TH
    Under calorie / Water = 16 glass / Walk = 4.1 miles / Challenge Day 1 - 2 - 3

Last sprint before saturday weight in, LET'S GO :bigsmile:
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was out of town yesterday, sorry!! I now have to do yesterday's and today's exercise challenges today, I am scared to look and see what they are!!!! :frown:
  • cath1717
    Options
    THURSDAY APRIL 5TH
    Under calorie / Water = 20 glass / Walk = 5 mile
    Extra challenge one leg stabilization = Right : 1m 20s / Left: 1m22s

*** Did you Olympians did the Extra challenge? If so, for how long?

Have a nice day! :wink:

Cath
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did do the extra challenge ...for about 1 min 15 secs. How about you? Did you try today's extra challenge...the pilot?
  • Missy_Snipes
    Options
    I did the extra challenge!! On my right leg I was stable for 73 seconds but my left leg only 34 seconds.......

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!!!!
  • saraemily5
    Options
    Ok... the leg lift and hold thing for 60 secs today was tough for me. I know we are supposed to only lift our legs up a few inches and hold... I couldn't even do that 15 seconds. But if I raised my legs up - not quite to 90 degrees but probably 75 degrees, I could hold that for 60 seconds. But no more than that. I need more core strength obviously!! lol

Also... the pistols? Yea... I couldn't do 1... hahaha

Everything else I did great though!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! How did everyone do today with their weigh ins? I lost 4 pounds this week ....which is the most I've lost, in one week, since I've started to lose! I'm psyched & loving this group with all of it's daily challenges & goals -something is working & it must be this! :) Yayy! :smile:
  • cath1717
    Options
    I lost 2.7 pounds this week! I now weight 204.8 yeah :D
  • saraemily5
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 187.7. That's a 3.8 lb loss this week. (started at 191.5) woot!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    NICE!! AWESOME!! You ladies ROCK!!! :noway:

Next week's exercise challenges are posted, and yes - I kicked it up a notch !!

Also, for anyone who hasn't already done so - please POST YOUR WEIGHT (TODAY) TO THIS THREAD so that I can get you the additional points for losing this week!!! I'll be working on stats and points tonight and tomorrow and have a new spreadsheet up for WEEK #2 points by tonight!!
  • michelleling7
    Options
    Hi all,
    I can't do a weigh in today because I'm at my parent's house--no scale--so I'll be weighing in on Monday.
    Amazing grace- can I message you my weight Monday? If not you can just give me no points for this week and hopefully a bunch next week!!
    PS great job to everyone who weighed in so far!
  • Missy_Snipes
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I have lost 2 lbs this week and a half inch already in my chest and a half inch in my waist!!! I am so happy!!!! This challenge is the best thing EVER!!!!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Hi all,
    I can't do a weigh in today because I'm at my parent's house--no scale--so I'll be weighing in on Monday.
    Amazing grace- can I message you my weight Monday? If not you can just give me no points for this week and hopefully a bunch next week!!
    PS great job to everyone who weighed in so far!

Yes!! That's fine. Just don't forget!! :wink:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Your WEEK #2 thread for this week is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/555135-week-2-olympians

please don't use this one any longer. If you have not yet posted your weight (weigh in) for yesterday (Saturday), on the threads, you can do it on the new thread as well as on the google doc (there is a separate tab for weigh ins). If you are totally confused, please message me!! :noway: