Interim Week Chat!

2»

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Welcome Cyndy! Glad you could join us!

I'm having a better day today than yesterday, but still really tired out! Got my butt kicked by Jillian yet again, and I have yoga class tonight! So looking forward to it! I'm still a little achy, but the back pain is gone and the abs are less painful today. I have a pretty busy day ahead! I probably won't be back until tomorrow!

~Liz
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    lost 2 pounds this week so happy about that. 3 more pounds till my next 10 pound goal
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Great work Jacque! That's an awesome loss!

The water is back on at work today. YAY! But I left my shaker at home so no shakes today. This is why I have bars, puddings and mini crisps to tide me over. They are more calories, but I'm not that worried about a few extra calories!
    I'm off to visit my family this weekend! I'm hoping to be able to track my food with my phone, but I won't be able to get to the message boards. I'll get the week 1 thread up today, so we can move over there on Monday morning!

Welcome (back) to anyone I may have missed or may miss over the weekend!
  • leigh_chapman
    leigh_chapman Posts: 34 Member
    I'm back in. I am not a social networking person at all, but I really find that I like getting online and seeing how other folks are doing on the challenge. It's motivating and that's something I can definitely use every day!! Wrapping up a round of antibiotics for sinusitis tomorrow, so I'll be refreshed and ready to roll on Monday. Happy Easter everyone!