Season 2 premier.. POTENTIAL SPOILERS

2»

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    I am not sure why they had Maester Cressen drink the poison wine before Melisandre?

Better visually that way - you see him bleeding pretty much instantly after drinking and her not being affected at all. Happens the other way round in the book (she half drains the cup and then asks him to drink, he can't refuse as Stannis will then know he tried to poison her). I thought Melisandre was ace, looked barking, in a good way!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    I loved it! I loved the part with Rob and Jamie. Rob is so badassed. For some reason I have a soft spot for Cersei. I actually felt bad for her. You can see she is kind of horrified at the monster she created.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member
    I loved it! I loved the part with Rob and Jamie. Rob is so badassed. For some reason I have a soft spot for Cersei. I actually felt bad for her. You can see she is kind of horrified at the monster she created.

cersei was only scared that her monster.. might be worse than she is..
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member

Very true. Sansa..the poor girl. I hope she kills Joff. Her or the hound.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member

you havent read the books huh?
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member

you havent read the books huh?

no spoiling! and who knows? HBO might decide to do something differently....but in this case if they did, I feel as if there'd be a fan-based mutiny.
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    HBO will not alter the course of the books... :)