Whats for dinner tonight???

Options
mfisher16508
mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
IM nosy, and I need new ideas. Heres ours

For the fam: tacos, taco salad or nachos with everything

For me: eggplant, a tbls of ground turkey breast, low fat mozzarella and 2 tbls of spag sauce ( cant wait to eat that)

Replies

• Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just me and my son home tonight, so was going to make chicken meatballs with the fresh sweet Italian ground chicken from Sprouts. He'll have it with pasta and sauce, just the sauce and meatballs for me!
  • beckybernardo
    beckybernardo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea. My fiance normally cooks so hopefully he will come up with something. I will probably have yogert or cereal..blah
  • kidskart
    kidskart Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    tortilla soup is in the crock pot! With chicken breast, diced tomatoes, onions, olives, green onions!
    Smells yummy!
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    mmmm all sounds yummy, even the cereal, lol.........mine was good, but my eggplant was not the best, my grill ran out of propane, but the rest of it was superb.....mmm mmm mmmm and sooooo little makes me sooo full, its amazing:)
  • ktempl
    ktempl Posts: 8
    Options
    For me- an Unjury Shake, still on liquids!!

For the Fam- Basil and Oregano Chicken Bruschetta and pasta, fresh salad with lettuce from the garden! Yeah!!

It's just a seasoning mix from McCormick, I'm not that creative but it looks amazing so far!!
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    those mccormick things are great arent they??? love them...

I am having a shake later on, cause I need more protein in today, and I am making kale chips to have with hummus tomorrow, but will try one tonight, cant wait.
  • beckybernardo
    beckybernardo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My 91 year old neighbor just brought over her homemade chicken salad, so I splurged tonight and had that...it was so good, but probably not the best thing to eat
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    splurging is good, no harm in that....I bet it was good. I cant wait to have tuna tomorrow for lunch....so excited. It is nice to have the go ahead to eat softer foods like that.
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Quinoa with sauteed green onions and mixed pepperes (I love the colors) and some beef frajita strips. I think the meatballs and sauce sound great...add spaghetti squash :bigsmile:
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    tonight for the fam:

Meatloaf, boiled red taters with rosemary, fresh broccoli with a lite cheese sauce, bicuits, brownies with andes mints in them and on top of the frosting

For me: cauliflower, ground turkey with the chipotle cheese wedge again. cause its amazing....love love love it.
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    salmon, spagetti squash, and a few tator tots for husband
  • linguist98
    Options
    either ham and cheese omlette w egg whites or slow roasted chicken with a little stubbs low cal bbq sauce spicy and some mashed cauliflower
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Salad, Lean Ground Turkey Meatloaf, and mini muffin Cauliflower pizza bites! Delicious!
  • TL0105
    TL0105 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the go ahead for softer foods...stage 3 is getting a little old, good thing I'm not really hungry...Do you recall what you ate in the very beginning besides protein shake and yogurt?
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    the very beginning was but 3 weeks ago, and all I ate was protein shakes and yogurt. lol....and chicken broth. 3 protein shakes gave me 60 grams of prtoein, but I tried to have four. Also sugar free fat free pudding.
  • TraciLee36
    TraciLee36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I made pot roast with roasted veggies and pears for dessert
  • mfisher16508
    Options
    leftovers tonight...hotdogs, meatloaf, whatever is in there, cause I aint cookin today!
  • pavshop
    pavshop Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wild caught sockeye salmon (on sale at the grocery), Sweet potato, String beans.
  • velbing
    velbing Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    3 bites of Turkey meatloaf layered with mashed cauliflower and a sprinkling of low fat sharp cheddar.
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    small portion of baked salmon with crab meat stuffing and broccoli - 240 cals