Could pose a problem...

Options
2»

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    i think you're putting your carts before your horses. you havent even met anyone new and already are worried about what this hypothetical person may or may not think about trip details that may or may not happen.

no need to worry about it now. deal with it when it comes up, if it comes up

Well I kind of have actually... Thats the reason behind this whole post :indifferent:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Lol. Thought so. How would you feel about keeping things platonic on holiday?
  • Natx83
    Options
    Oh that would be fine. Its not like Canada and I bring this up ever really. We just talk like friends.. Think we both know that at the time it would of been good but didnt work out like that. But in saying that, I havent seen her for 6 months, that might all change the day she picks me up from Toronto airport :flowerforyou: :explode:
  • lorro
    Options
    All depends on how strongly you feel about the new girl then and whether she will expect you to be exclusive. If Canada is still on your mind (I think this is the way you are leaning) maybe you should at least find out if she is dating other people too.
  • lorro
    Options
    that might all change the day she picks me up from Toronto airport :flowerforyou: :explode:

This is what you want most, I think? :wink: Wondering if you think maybe it will have been the wrong move to make if it doesn't pan out, but none of us know the future so all you can do is go for what you want most in life. Forget about playing safe, you won't live half as well :smile:
  • Natx83
    Options
    that might all change the day she picks me up from Toronto airport :flowerforyou: :explode:

This is what you want most, I think? :wink: Wondering if you think maybe it will have been the wrong move to make if it doesn't pan out, but none of us know the future so all you can do is go for what you want most in life. Forget about playing safe, you won't live half as well :smile:

Haha.. I like it.

Better to regret something you did, than something you didnt hey!
  • lorro
    Options

Haha.. I like it.

Better to regret something you did, than something you didnt hey!

Always. At least that way you know what was possible and you move on, for better or worse. The alternative is a life of "What Ifs"
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone, you can't predict the future so just live life in the present.

If you develop feelings for the girl at home, then when you get on your trip, you wont be interested in the Canadian girl romantically.

If you ARE interested in Canadian by then, then the girl back home is well and truly dumped!!

Either way, definitely dont lay low!! That is not an option in life. Live it, as you never know what tomorrow will bring! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    before going to the UK to see my old man who lives there at the moment.

And I hope you will look us up when in UK!!! :bigsmile: Florian is organising a meet up in May/June, but we can have another one. Are you going to be anywhere near London?
  • Natx83
    Options
    Yeah, I will be in London for sure. I know my way around to :) well kinda lol.

Dad is in Hertfordshire at the moment, but works in London as he always has, last time I was there he was in bounds green.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Yeah, I will be in London for sure. I know my way around to :) well kinda lol.

Dad is in Hertfordshire at the moment, but works in London as he always has, last time I was there he was in bounds green.

OMG!!! That is exactly where my office is!! :bigsmile: And Florian lives round the corner!! We shall meet for sure! :bigsmile: