Day After Day 2

For those thinking this is too much I just wanted to say that I did feel a little better when I got out of bed on the third day. I thought I was going to die during the second workout, but I pushed through and feel better today. My thighs still hurt, but I am better!

Replies

• pattesterman
    pattesterman Posts: 18 Member
    I'm glad it got easier for you,keep up the good work!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Yeah...for me, I hurt more today (day 3) than I did yesterday. But my body typically takes about 2 days for the muscle pain to kick in after a workout anyway. Today is a cardio day for me, so I'm hoping I can get my muscles stretched out before hitting 30DS tomorrow and thursday again!
  • Millefleur
    Millefleur Posts: 26 Member
    Day 2 was definitely the worst for me, my calves felt really stiff going down stairs! It got better by the 3rd workout though, Day 4 yesterday felt pretty good with no hangover aches and I'm looking forward to getting on with Day 5 later!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    I'm REALLY glad yesterday was my cardio day! My legs were SO sore after Day 2. Last night I spent 30 minutes on my stationary bike and today I could actually get through the workout (with minimal stops because of my burning calves). AND I can squat to sit on the toilet without screaming! Yeay! :)