April 3rd Weigh In!

Options
hrobinson416
hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
Sadly I did not lose any weight this week :-( Hopefully the rest of you had better results!

Replies

• atthompson27
    atthompson27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me either :frown:
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Down 1 from last Tuesday but still the same as my weigh in from Sunday lol. 155.5
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I didn't post weight last week so we can "start" me at this weeks weight of 164.2 right?
    (and though I didn't post it, that down a pound from last week:wink: )
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    198 on my scale and 199.5 on the gym scale
    SW 203-205 (bounces daily)
    Feeling pretty awesome and working hard!
  • atthompson27
    atthompson27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Okay, since it's been warm where I live, I've been wearing a lot of dresses. Tried to put on a pair of slacks that were tight, but I still could fit into, about 2 weeks ago . . . can't even wear them. Depressed :sad:
  • danni033081
    danni033081 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    still the same but I'm positive that it will go down by the end of the week
  • Jewelz_87
    Jewelz_87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    Just found this group!
    Starting with yesterday's weight...156.8Lbs...
    I'm super excited to get fit with you guys! :drinker:
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    172... I thought with all the work I have been doing getting ready for Passover I would of lose more, but all's good in Yahweh's hands...Shalom achoti :)
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ok - Im down to 156.5. (so a 2lb loss from last week)
    Im REALLY stepping up my game this month - the goal is an 8lb loss for April - so I have 6 left to lose....
    dedicated workout 5x a week (minimum calorie burn of 500) and calories at 1200 (50% protein is the goal - i havent reached that yet).
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well I lost .2lbs the next day haha. Not much of a loss sadly. Lets keep our chins up and work extra hard this week for those of us that didnt lose!

And congrats and keep up the good work to those that did!
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday but no weight loss for me this week. Couple of things that are contributing to that are TOM and final projects all due in the next 2 weeks. Hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow since I've made some progress on school stuff tonight.

Keep up the good work for those who lost and those who didn't (like me) keep trying and it will happen.