Feeiling guilty

Hey everyone . do you ever feel guilty if you eat a chocolate. I feel so down when it happens !

Write here and tell what you feel.

Replies

• Easter Candie.... oh man... everytime I walk in walmart thats all i see!!! Its so hard not to grab a bag of chocolate eggs... All I can think about sometimes is eating candy, but you know that sick awful feeling you feel in the stomach afterward. Well thats what makes me say no. You may get caught in the moment about " well only one won't kill me" or "I've earned this!!! " Trust me I've said those phrases too many times... But the key is to stop. and think about how your going to feel afterword. Do you imagine yourself angry at yourself for it, can you feel the sinking feeling in your gut. Well if you can... embrace that feeling, and move on. Don't let that little voice in your head tell you wrong! You don't need it! But if you do... like i have many many many times. Don't get too down on yourself, you can slip once and awhile. But the key is to being able to control those cravings, and to turn them off.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Guilty? Never! I'm only guilty if I even consider skipping a day off my workout! :laugh: It's more productive than smoking and I feel better afterwards.

As for the candy, I love dark chocolate but I don't eat sweets too often. Never been too into all the candy to begin with.
  • I feel exactly like you sabeaner :)