Worst Conversation Killer?

Options

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I had gone out with a guy a couple of times and one night he texted me saying, "Want to know a secret?" Um, yes, yes I do! I love secrets! So then he proceeds to tell me about his back hair. Not even kidding. I'm not saying that a guy has to be silky smooth, but I think that back hair should be found on one's own, not told about it beforehand. Finally I just responded, "Why are you actively trying to c*ckblock yourself?"

Why in the world would he bring up back hair? That is not a fun secret at all. Ew.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Seriously!!! And now an unsolicited conversation about back hair!! Emily thanks so much for starting this topic, it is doing wonders for my self esteem!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Seriously!!! And now an unsolicited conversation about back hair!! Emily thanks so much for starting this topic, it is doing wonders for my self esteem!

Ha!!!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I had gone out with a guy a couple of times and one night he texted me saying, "Want to know a secret?" Um, yes, yes I do! I love secrets! So then he proceeds to tell me about his back hair. Not even kidding. I'm not saying that a guy has to be silky smooth, but I think that back hair should be found on one's own, not told about it beforehand. Finally I just responded, "Why are you actively trying to c*ckblock yourself?"

You can't leave it at that! What was his response?
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Why in the world would he bring up back hair? That is not a fun secret at all. Ew.

Right?? Secrets should only be shared if they are fun and endearing. If they make me never ever ever want to go out with you again, it should have stayed a secret.
  • llahairdna
    Options

He was actually confused as to why I wouldn't want to know about that. I told him to send a picture and I would rate it on a scale of 1 to disgusting, but he thought I was kidding. Nope, totally serious.
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Well, there was the, we are seeded by aliens and you are a conformist if you believe anything else, guy. Awesome. Then the other show stoppers are always the penis picture, send me a pic of your boobs, or my all time favorite, do you shave bald? lol
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Wow, and I thought I was a poor conversationalist.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I had a really hot girl tell me she really wanted to sleep with me. We stopped talking. :)
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    I had a really hot girl tell me she really wanted to sleep with me. We stopped talking. :)

And started????
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm still cringing over the back hair secret. Ewww.

During a text conversation with a strange guy that I very briefly dated, I was told that "rats like peanut butter".

Don't ask me why...I haven't a clue.
  • j4nash
    Options

And started????

BrownchickcowSkyBrown.jpg
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Well, there was the, we are seeded by aliens and you are a conformist if you believe anything else, guy. Awesome. Then the other show stoppers are always the penis picture, send me a pic of your boobs, or my all time favorite, do you shave bald? lol

The penis picture ... WHY do guys do this? Two guys I dated recently wanted me to have such a picture. They both seemed totally nice and normal until I got a random text or phone call asking if I wanted a photo of their manhood. Um, no. When I want to see it, I'll take it out and look at it myself.

I could almost understand if they were 21 and still fascinated by their own equipment, but these guys were both around 30. It makes me wonder just how many men are walking around with pics of their man parts on their cell phones.
  • Meghan0116
    Options

The penis picture ... WHY do guys do this? Two guys I dated recently wanted me to have such a picture. They both seemed totally nice and normal until I got a random text or phone call asking if I wanted a photo of their manhood. Um, no. When I want to see it, I'll take it out and look at it myself.

I could almost understand if they were 21 and still fascinated by their own equipment, but these guys were both around 30. It makes me wonder just how many men are walking around with pics of their man parts on their cell phones.

A lot of them I think. I don't get it.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Lmaooooo all of these are so great!

I'm going to have to steal the back hair line for myself. I now have a personal challenge to get a guy to like me while he still believes that I actually have back hair.

The most recent conversation killer I've encountered was at a bar. A dude was in white slacks, a lavender button up, and lavender alligator boots. He was hot, so I gave him a chance. He then started complimenting me, which is nice, so I kept talking. Then he said, and I quote, "Hey, I'm Italian and I gotta big d*ck. I could break you in half."

Well, oh THERE'S my boyfriend! Helloooo! -walks away-
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

He was actually confused as to why I wouldn't want to know about that. I told him to send a picture and I would rate it on a scale of 1 to disgusting, but he thought I was kidding. Nope, totally serious.

ahhh ummm being forwarned is sometimes a good thing. Rather know ahead of time then getting a twirly on and running my fingers through back hair by accident.
  • j4nash
    Options

A lot of them I think. I don't get it.

You'll be surprised how many women will ask for them. Curiosity I suppose.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I'm going to have to steal the back hair line for myself. I now have a personal challenge to get a guy to like me while he still believes that I actually have back hair.

The most recent conversation killer I've encountered was at a bar. A dude was in white slacks, a lavender button up, and lavender alligator boots. He was hot, so I gave him a chance. He then started complimenting me, which is nice, so I kept talking. Then he said, and I quote, "Hey, I'm Italian and I gotta big d*ck. I could break you in half."

This reminds me of the time my friend and I were at this nasty bar we always joked about going to. 2 guys were buying us drinks and when my friend went to the bathroom the one that was talking to her leaned over to me and said "I have a 12 incher I don't think your friend could handle me."
    I pretty much grabbed both our purses and ran for the door at that point.
  • llahairdna
    Options
    My best friend writes a hysterical blog, and she used this experience of mine as a basis for one of her blogs called "Cockblocking for Dummies". Enjoy. :laugh:
    http://thatswhatshesaidhesaid.tumblr.com/post/17294684266/cockblocking-for-dummies
  • Meghan0116
    Options

Okay, I have to know why you would talk to a guy wearing a lavender shirt, white pants, and lavender boots. I might have laughed first.