Checking in

Options
spudlovie
spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
Hey everybody. How are you all doing. My first day is a success. I went to the gym last night and did the 100 workout. I am SORE! I'm going again tonight but I am gonna do the elliptical and do arms. Tomorrow I will resume the 100 workout.

Replies

• MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    My first day has been going great! I haven't been snacking and watched my portions when I ate! Got to the gym and did some new leg workouts that I'd never really done before!. Glad your first day was a success!
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had a great workout at the gym...wanted to go 80 minutes, but only lasted 77 til my legs went to jello...

I have seen great improvement since I started using my asthma inhaler regularly before my cardio workouts..so nice to be able to breathe!!! :happy:
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow 77 minutes on the eliptical is amazing! I the most I can do is 45 I get bored.
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    You both can do better than me. My legs turn to jello after 10 min
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow 77 minutes on the eliptical is amazing! I the most I can do is 45 I get bored.

Well, it still does get boring, but I have a great imagination, so close my eyes and day dream a lot while rocking out...who cares if I lok like a freak! :tongue:
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.2 pounds 6 days ago.. only about 9 more to go... if not maybe more (:
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Well, it still does get boring, but I have a great imagination, so close my eyes and day dream a lot while rocking out...who cares if I lok like a freak! :tongue:
    [/quote]

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who closes my eyes while on the elliptical! I can't do 77 minutes anymore...yet....but I have to tune out while I'm on there or I can easily talk myself into being done just a few short minutes into the workout!

This past week I didn't change at all...unless you count the .2 lbs that my scale says I gained...so I KNOW I need to get off my fat butt and get exercising....No more excuses about my work schedules (work FT and PT), being tired or anything else...I waste plenty of time every day doing dumb stuff...Three days a week to start...that's my goal....I got this...I got this....I got this!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Note: Not sure why that top part didn't show up as a quote....sorry drmattski :ohwell:
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    So far so good. I am encouraged by my weigh-in this morning!
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Chugging alone. Trying to stay consistent with my workouts. Lost 1lb last week. Hopefully see better results from myself this week.
  • Alana231
    Alana231 Posts: 8
    Options
    I seemed have eaten a great deal over the last two days but I seem to go up and down on the scale. But I was back on track today. I hope I can do it tomorrow.:happy: