HUGE NSV for me

Options
RockaholicMama
RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
Just thought I'd share...it's posted on my blog with pics if anyone is interested in the photos :)

Just like a lot of people I've found myself buying clothes in hopes of fitting into them. One such item was a pair of Victoria's Secret PINK line sweat pants in a large. Lets face it, even a large is a bit...uh...not quite so large. But, still I bought them and held onto some shred of hope that I would fit into them (or at the very least get them passed my thighs) without, well, shredding them. Since I've hit a total loss of 32lbs in just 2 months post baby, I figured why not give them a try on. At least I can see where they're not fitting and where I need more work. I pulled them out of their special place in my closet and stepped into them. Passed my calves. Ok, doing ok there. Passed my thighs. Holy crap! Not bad. All the way up...up...up and around my hips. They're on. They fit not only my calves but my thighs and hips. I never thought I would see the day! That's an even better feeling than seeing my ticker say 32lbs lost. And, on another note, at 271lbs, I am the lightest that I have ever been. So it's time for me to set new goals and maybe once I reach 50lbs lost I'll treat myself to a PINK line yoga set that I've dreamed of getting into.

Replies

• MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome :), it must have been a fabulous feeling pulling those babies all the way up! Congratulation, and keep up the great work!!
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling!!!! And GREAT JOB on the weight loss! You will be so fit by the time you get to Alaska!!!!
  • slleeper68
    slleeper68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The wonderful feeling of success. There is nothing better!!! Your amazing keep up all the hard work....